Miller Thomson LLP Jobs | Administrative Assistant Career Opportunity at Miller Thomson LLP Careers Web-page. Miller Thomson LLP Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.millerthomson.com
Notification Out From Miller Thomson LLP Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Miller Thomson LLP, Can Apply For Jobs In Miller Thomson LLP For The Position Of Administrative Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Miller Thomson LLP Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Miller Thomson LLP Jobs | Administrative Assistant Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Miller Thomson LLP Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Miller Thomson LLP As A Administrative Assistant, Now They Can Apply For Miller Thomson LLP Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Miller Thomson LLP Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $44775.00 per year. Miller Thomson LLP Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Miller Thomson LLP Jobs For Position Of Administrative Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Miller Thomson LLP
Vacant Position :- Administrative Assistant
Jobs Type :- Miller Thomson LLP Jobs Canada
Salary :- $44775.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.millerthomson.com
Miller Thomson LLP Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Miller Thomson LLP is one of Canada’s fastest growing national business law firms, with offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, Markham, Vaughan and Montréal. Our consistent ability to provide practical, creative and cost-effective advice, combined with an unyielding service commitment to our clients and a strong dedication to our lawyers, staff and the communities in which we practice, gives us a unique position in the Canadian legal industry.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work on national projects to join our team reporting directly to the Firm’s Chief Administrative Officer, based in Vancouver, and working closely with his team. In this role, you will assist and support ongoing national real estate and operational projects.
This role could be based out of any of the Firm’s offices and working from home flexibility will be considered.
The Administrative Assistant is a key member of a busy team. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, a “can do” attitude, strong communication and organization skills, a desire to work in and promote a client-first focused culture ,and be a contributing team player with the willingness to learn.
In this role, you will be tasked with:
- Providing high quality administrative support to the Chief Administrative Officer to include drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality; keeping on top of email correspondence and track relevant communication chains (these are complex projects with multiple (often external) parties); diary management; meeting support.
- Assisting in the coordination of the day-to-day administration of national projects and initiatives, including providing administrative, logistics and project related support, preparation of meeting agendas, circulating materials as required, communicating with relevant parties, and creating materials for presentations.
- Tracking project documentation (taking ownership where required) and responsibility for maintaining databases / electronic filing.
- Tracking action items on multiple projects and initiatives, following up as necessary to ensure action items are completed on time.
- Tracking submission and payment of invoices for third parties; follow up for approval and confirmation of payment.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and spreadsheets for review by the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ of experience within a professional environment is preferred.
- Proficient and professional communication skills.
- Strong ability to handle and prioritize workload independently.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ownership of your work product.
- Computer skills including MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in MS Project and/or Visio.
- The ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative.
- The willingness to be flexible and contribute to the team.
Please note that, Miller Thomson LLP and Miltom Management LP (the “Firm”) have a COVID 19 vaccination Policy that requires all Firm members and visitors to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada to access our premises. Unless otherwise mentioned in the job posting, Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment from the Firm will be required to provide a proof regarding their vaccination status in line with our policy as a condition of employment. The Firm will consider individual requests for accommodation by applicants who cannot be fully vaccinated due to medical, religious, or other grounds to the extent protected by applicable human rights legislation.
Miller Thomson LLP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Miller Thomson will provide accommodation on request throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform our Talent department of the nature of accommodation that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.