Millennium 1 Solutions Jobs | Training Specialist Career Opportunity at Millennium 1 Solutions Careers Web-page. Millennium 1 Solutions Ottawa, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ottawa, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From millennium1solutions.com
Notification Out From Millennium 1 Solutions Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Millennium 1 Solutions, Can Apply For Jobs In Millennium 1 Solutions For The Position Of Training Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Millennium 1 Solutions Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Millennium 1 Solutions Jobs | Training Specialist Careers Opportunity In Ottawa, Ontario
Millennium 1 Solutions Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Millennium 1 Solutions As A Training Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Millennium 1 Solutions Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Millennium 1 Solutions Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 54744.00 per year. Millennium 1 Solutions Jobs In Ottawa, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Millennium 1 Solutions Jobs For Position Of Training Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Millennium 1 Solutions
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Millennium 1 Solutions Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 54744.00 per year
Apply Through:- millennium1solutions.com
Millennium 1 Solutions Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We are looking for a positive and professional Training Facilitator to join our team of trainers who report to our Training Manager located in our Ottawa office. This is a unique opportunity that starts with establishing our training practice at our newest site, where you would be primarily responsible for delivering on brand classroom training techniques and soft skills.
The role also includes coaching and managing performance in the classroom and as learners’ transition into the production environment. It may also be possible to help the training design team to modify and improve the training content.
This opportunity is to support our various portfolios with responsibility for the delivery of brand, technical and soft skills training through classroom (up to 20 participants) and group training (2-5 participants). The role also includes coaching and performance management in the classroom and while learners’ transition into production.
- Preparation for delivery of training including systems, facilities, course materials and welcome emails to class participants.
- Uses adult learning principles to conduct in-class technical and/or soft skills training for new and existing employees. Class sizes can vary from 2 to 20 participants.
- Adheres to processes and methodologies to fulfill delivery and report on the delivery of scheduled training curriculum and related activities aligned with operational strategies and goals
- Completion of all mandatory privacy, security, and fraud training.
- Uses standardized evaluations to assess training impact/effectiveness and provides results and suggestions to key stakeholders in Operations, Recruitment and Training Design.
- Provides support and coaching to new trainees in the classroom, and as they transition into production, to ensure that learners are adequately skilled and supported to meet their key performance goals.
- Identifies unique challenges of some learners and creates supportive plans to address
- Coaches’ learners on early performance so that they meet transition performance benchmarks
- Credit Card and or Financial Industry experience (as required based on portfolio)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- 1-2 years operational and customer service experience within a Contact Centre
- Flexibility to prepare for and conduct training sessions as scheduled or as necessitated by operational requirements (day shift – 7am – 3 pm; 9am – 5 pm and/or evening shift 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Passionate customer orientation
- Natural solutions orientation
- Experience providing feedback in a supportive manner
- Ability to identify performance trends and put a customized action plan in place.
- Take initiative to rectify problems in the training environment & see through to resolution
- Coaching experience, demonstrating listening, understanding, providing feedback, and setting goals.
- Must work well with changing priorities
- Comfortable with matrix leadership structures
- Completion of Adult Education Certificate/Training and Development Certificate or in progress considered an asset or relevant experience.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.