Michaels Jobs | Cashier Career Opportunity at Michaels Careers Web-page. Michaels Windsor, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Windsor, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Windsor Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Windsor, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From locationsca.michaels.com
Notification Out From Michaels Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Michaels, Can Apply For Jobs In Michaels For The Position Of Cashier. Read Out Full Job Description About This Michaels Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Michaels Jobs | Cashier Careers Opportunity In Windsor, Ontario
Michaels Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Michaels As A Cashier, Now They Can Apply For Michaels Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Michaels Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 35100.00 Per Year. Michaels Jobs In Windsor, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Michaels Jobs For Position Of Cashier
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Michaels
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Michaels Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 35100.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- locationsca.michaels.com
Michaels Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Store – WINDSOR, ON
We’re here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit Michaels Benefits
Help customers shop our store and be able to find what theyâ€™re looking for. Ensure all customers receive a fast and friendly checkout experience. Maintain store recovery standards to deliver our Brand Promises. Prevent shrink with friendly service.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPâ€™s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Provide a fast and friendly check out experience
- Execute cash handling to standards
- Engage customers on benefits of Rewards and complete enrollments
- Educate customer on Voice of Customer (VOC) survey
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Responsible to complete merchandise recovery and maintenance to include the merchandise return / go back process
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organizationâ€™s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and productionÂ
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
Applicants in Canada must satisfy federal, provincial, and local legal requirements of the job.