Michael Garron Hospital Jobs | Registered Nurse Career Opportunity at Michael Garron Hospital Careers Web-page. Michael Garron Hospital Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.mghf.ca
Notification Out From Michael Garron Hospital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Michael Garron Hospital, Can Apply For Jobs In Michael Garron Hospital For The Position Of Registered Nurse. Read Out Full Job Description About This Michael Garron Hospital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Michael Garron Hospital Jobs | Registered Nurse Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Michael Garron Hospital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Michael Garron Hospital As A Registered Nurse, Now They Can Apply For Michael Garron Hospital Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Michael Garron Hospital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 37.64 per hour. Michael Garron Hospital Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Michael Garron Hospital Jobs For Position Of Registered Nurse
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Michael Garron Hospital
Vacant Position :- Registered Nurse
Jobs Type :- Michael Garron Hospital Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 37.64 per hour
Apply Through:- www.mghf.ca
Michael Garron Hospital Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
The Registered Nurse, Virtual Ward is responsible for the coordination of all care related to
patients that are receiving care in the Virtual Ward including but not limited to admission
assessment, patient monitoring and evaluation via telephone, and the coordination of interdisciplinary staff providing care for each patient. The Registered Nurse, Virtual Ward provides case management of patients who are at a high risk of readmission, have been readmitted to the
hospital on a recurring basis and have high acuity or multiple co-morbidities. These
patients require intensive, interdisciplinary evaluation and care co-ordination within their own home and coordination of hospital visits to ambulatory or diagnostic clinics to reduce unplanned admissions. The Registered Nurse will work in partnership with community care givers, specifically with CCAC partners.
- Current active registration with CNO
- Certification in Geriatric Nursing from CAN
Medicine as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years experience in a community setting providing care to geriatric patients
- Geriatric clinical assessment experience required
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and reporting methods
- Experience working with Physicians in a consultative model
- Experience using telehealth monitoring and tracking
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership, negotiation, conflict resolution and
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative proactive model with multidisciplinary
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and work autonomously utilizing critical thinking
advanced decision-making, problem recognition and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple projects
- All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), adivision of Toronto East Health
[formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated
practices of the
Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute toa transparent culture of patient
and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and
procedures set by MGH.
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of
themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH’s policies and practices.