Michael Garron Hospital Jobs | Stores Attendant Career Opportunity at Michael Garron Hospital Careers Web-page. Michael Garron Hospital Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.mghf.ca
Notification Out From Michael Garron Hospital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Michael Garron Hospital, Can Apply For Jobs In Michael Garron Hospital For The Position Of Stores Attendant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Michael Garron Hospital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Michael Garron Hospital Jobs | Stores Attendant Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Michael Garron Hospital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Michael Garron Hospital As A Stores Attendant, Now They Can Apply For Michael Garron Hospital Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Michael Garron Hospital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 41633.00 per year. Michael Garron Hospital Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Michael Garron Hospital Jobs For Position Of Stores Attendant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Michael Garron Hospital
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Michael Garron Hospital Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 41633.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.mghf.ca
Michael Garron Hospital Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
The Stores Attendant position is responsible for receiving of goods, inspection, verification, storage, control and distribution of all supplies/equipment for Materials Management. You will ensure the distribution and re-ordering of supplies to the end-user departments, including, the receiving of incoming shipments; receiving, coordinating and making arrangement for sensitive shipments or those requiring special attention; delivering sensitive parcels, priority and other designated items to areas throughout the hospital. This position contributes to the shared responsibility of ensuring health and safety policies are followed to provide a healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians, volunteers and families.
- High School Diploma required
- Additional courses in Inventory Control, Logistics or Supply Chain Management is an asset
- Logistics/Materials Management certificate (CPIM) is an asset
- 1-2 years of recent experience in shipping, receiving, order fulfillment and inventory control in a Health Care Environment required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a computerized Logistics/Warehouse Inventory system
- SAP and Hand Held scanner experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular, intermediate Excel along with good mathematical skills
- Computer and literacy tests completed requiring a minimum grade of 75% for each test
- Up to date Pallet/Electric lift truck training and certificate required
- Solid product knowledge of medical/surgical supplies required
- Self-motivated to work independently while demonstrating the ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Demonstrated ability to use a pager (“Vocera”), voicemail, office equipment required
- Ability to multitask with proven organizational skills and effective time management skills required
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Class G Driver’s License is required
- Up to date Occ Health vaccinations (TB, MMR etc.) required
- Willing to work flexible hours including days, afternoon shifts and weekends required
- Good work and attendance record required.
- All employees of Toronto East Health Network – Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to Toronto East Health Network’s policies and practices.
Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.