MetCredit Jobs | Debt Collector Career Opportunity at MetCredit Careers Web-page. MetCredit Edmonton, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Edmonton, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Edmonton Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Edmonton, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.metcredit.com
Notification Out From MetCredit Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In MetCredit, Can Apply For Jobs In MetCredit For The Position Of Debt Collector. Read Out Full Job Description About This MetCredit Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
MetCredit Jobs | Debt Collector Careers Opportunity In Edmonton, Alberta
MetCredit Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With MetCredit As A Debt Collector, Now They Can Apply For MetCredit Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On MetCredit Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 3,000.00 a month. MetCredit Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of MetCredit Jobs For Position Of Debt Collector
Recruiting Agency / Department :- MetCredit
Vacant Position :- Debt Collector
Jobs Type :- MetCredit Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 3,000.00 a month
Apply Through:- www.metcredit.com
MetCredit Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
$3,000 a month
Full Job Description
MetCredit is seeking full-time collectors for our downtown Edmonton Office
Build a career with an exciting, rapidly growing, Canada-wide organization. Experience is not required. We are also hiring English speaking Ukrainian nationals looking for employment in Canada.
- Call account holders to discuss delinquency and negotiate repayment
- Gather relevant financial information to find appropriate solutions
- Utilize scripting to keep calls short and solution focused
- Detailed documentation of calls and timely follow ups
- Receive continual coaching and feedback from management to improve your skills
You can be a very successful collector if you are:
- Communicator – you are outgoing, upbeat, and enjoy making connections
- Competitive – you seek to be rewarded for your effort
- Goal driven – you strive to meet and surpass daily and monthly goals
- Adaptable – you can learn new things quickly and efficiently
- Organized – you are focused with strong time management skills
- Problem solver – you find it rewarding to find solutions to challenging situations
- Negotiator – you listen carefully and find mutually beneficial solutions
If you are eager to learn from highly skilled masters of the debt recovery industry, we’ll help you hone these skills into a rewarding, profitable career.
Each collector receives paid training to understand client directives and policies as well as industry legislative guidelines. Most importantly, we believe everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy and respect at all times.
We offer the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced office environment
- Opportunities for advancement and career building
- Paid hands-on training with our experienced management team
- Convenient downtown location next to Bay Enterprise LRT station
- Reduced rate on the monthly ETS pass & GoodLife Fitness membership
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Supportive learning environment
Apply today to join the MetCredit Family!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $3,000.00 per month
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday