Mercedes-Benz Canada Jobs | Dealer Credit Analyst Career Opportunity at Mercedes-Benz Canada Careers Web-page. Mercedes-Benz Canada Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.mercedes-benz.ca
Notification Out From Mercedes-Benz Canada Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Mercedes-Benz Canada, Can Apply For Jobs In Mercedes-Benz Canada For The Position Of Dealer Credit Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Mercedes-Benz Canada Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Mercedes-Benz Canada Jobs | Dealer Credit Analyst Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Mercedes-Benz Canada Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Mercedes-Benz Canada As A Dealer Credit Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Mercedes-Benz Canada Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Mercedes-Benz Canada Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $52796.00 per year. Mercedes-Benz Canada Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Mercedes-Benz Canada Jobs For Position Of Dealer Credit Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Mercedes-Benz Canada
Vacant Position :- Dealer Credit Analyst
Jobs Type :- Mercedes-Benz Canada Jobs Canada
Salary :- $52796.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.mercedes-benz.ca
Mercedes-Benz Canada Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Dealer Credit Analyst
Group: Mercedes-Benz Group AG
Reports to: Manager, Dealer Credit
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Reporting to the Manager, Dealer Credit, the successful incumbent will be responsible for analyzing and recommending credit requests according to the credit criteria of Mercedes Benz Financial services. Additionally, this role supports other Dealer Credit functions including Wholesale Administration and Audit.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Annually prepare formal submission of credit files as required for renewals and increases of existing dealer credit facilities with recommendations for management review and decision.
- Review and fund new credit requests by analyzing financial and credit information and collateral security position – check for accuracy, risk and structure while providing recommendations.
- Monthly monitor Dealer performance – review of dealer financial statements providing reasoned recommendations.
- Monthly report financial performance. Complete monthly maintenance including overline approvals, monitoring inventory aging and contingencies on approved files.
- Develop a strong business relationship with Dealer Relations Manager and Sales staff.
- Support Wholesale Administration and Audit functions, including, but not limited to dealer EFT Approvals, processing dealer trades, answering dealer phone calls and email questions, audit clearance and other portfolio related tasks.
Education and Experience: *
- Undergraduate degree with focus in Business Administration, Accounting, Communications, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in the captive finance industry with a focus on accounting, collections, customer service, credit, risk management, security or finance.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in Customer & Dealer Relationship Management, Retail/Dealer Credit and Wholesale financing is preferred.
Areas of Knowledge:
- Solid verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- General familiarity of business, accounting, finance, security and risk management.
- Proficient collections, customer service and credit expertise.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, analysis and PC skills.
- Propensity to integrate information from a variety of sources with varied levels of complexity.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate a capacity to adapt to change quickly.
- Building Relationships
- Customer Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Setting Priorities
- Attention to Detail
Job requires flexible hours; must be able to work evenings and/or weekends.
We offer customer and employee‐focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work;_ we are listed as the 38_th_ best place to work in Canada for 2020._
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation
2680 Matheson Blvd East, Suite 500 2680 Matheson Blvd East, Suite 500 Mississauga
Location: 2680 Matheson Blvd East,Suite 500 2680 Matheson Blvd East,Suite 500 Mississauga, Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full-time