Mattamy Homes Jobs | Construction Labourer Career Opportunity at Mattamy Homes Careers Web-page. Mattamy Homes Edmonton, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Edmonton, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Edmonton Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Edmonton, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates mattamyhomes.com
Notification Out From Mattamy Homes Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Mattamy Homes, Can Apply For Jobs In Mattamy Homes For The Position Of Construction Labourer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Mattamy Homes Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Mattamy Homes Jobs | Construction Labourer Careers Opportunity In Edmonton, Alberta
Mattamy Homes Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Mattamy Homes As A Construction Labourer, Now They Can Apply For Mattamy Homes Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Mattamy Homes Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $35100.00 Per Year. Mattamy Homes Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Mattamy Homes Jobs For Position Of Construction Labourer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Mattamy Homes
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Mattamy Homes Jobs Canada
Salary :- $35100.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- mattamyhomes.com
Mattamy Homes Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Who We AreMattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.What We OfferThe Construction Labourer safely assists in the construction of new homes which meet the high standards of quality set by the company. In all activities and tasks undertaken, strives to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
- Prepare house for next trade as required including cutting concrete, covering floors, scraping floors, straw placement and removal and stripping floors.
- Daily, collect and dispose of debris at construction site, placing it in appropriate designated places, while ensuring compliance with waste recycling programs.
- Assist with having porches filled, garages and basements cleaned so cement can be poured. Ensure driveways are cut, stone is ordered and that patio slabs are installed on each lot
- Make sure houses are graded and safe for the bricklayer trades to work; ensure footings and walls ready for inspection.
- Advise Administrator when to contact garbage company for delivery and exchange bins for interior cleaning.
- Ensure availability of temporary heat for inside trades (tile setters, tapers, etc.).
- Locate waterboxes (dig up and repair) and ensure water turned on for each house; includes ensuring waterboxes are raised and marked for sod.
- Review, assess and report any issues on safety to Health & Safety Rep. or direct supervisor, includes ensuring protective gear used/worn.
- Address any complaints or inquiries forwarded by homeowners.
- Assist with the cleaning and sanitization of site trailers and homes under construction in adherence to Mattamy’s COVID-19 safety guideline and protocols.
What You Bring
- Experience in residential building or related construction industry would be a benefit
- Good organizational skills with ability to get things done according to timelines
- Experience dealing with tools and machinery, includes machine skills – rough grading, digging hydro, gas trenching, water boxes, backhoe operation, etc.
- Good communication skills – especially verbal
- Good customer service skills
- Valid drivers license and vehicle would be preferrable
Health & SafetyWe are doing our part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety. The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with Mattamy, to provide Mattamy with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.
Why MattamyWhen you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. What we do takes teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve been recognized with external awards as well. Some of our most recent recognition includes:
Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2020)
Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2020 & 2019)
Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2021, 2020 & 2019)
Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2017)At Mattamy, we are passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. We offer a workplace that allows our employees to experience exciting possibilities in their career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package.We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.