MARS Jobs | Sales Representative Career Opportunity at MARS Careers Web-page. MARS Ottawa, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ottawa, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From mars.nasa.gov
Notification Out From MARS Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In MARS, Can Apply For Jobs In MARS For The Position Of Sales Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This MARS Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
MARS Jobs | Sales Representative Careers Opportunity In Ottawa, Ontario
MARS Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With MARS As A Sales Representative, Now They Can Apply For MARS Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On MARS Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 57497.00 per year. MARS Jobs In Ottawa, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of MARS Jobs For Position Of Sales Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- MARS
Vacant Position :- Sales Representative
Jobs Type :- MARS Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 57497.00 per year
Apply Through:- mars.nasa.gov
MARS Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
The Sales Representative’s duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Possession of valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs, sit, stand, walk and kneel for long periods of time.
- Flexibility regarding remote work, include potential overnight stays in territories.
- Live within territory boundaries.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned area
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.