Mackenzie Investments Jobs | Sales Associate Career Opportunity at Mackenzie Investments Careers Web-page. Mackenzie Investments Alberta Beach, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Alberta Beach, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Alberta Beach Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Alberta Beach, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From careersen-mackenzieinvestments.icims.com
Notification Out From Mackenzie Investments Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Mackenzie Investments, Can Apply For Jobs In Mackenzie Investments For The Position Of Sales Associate. Read Out Full Job Description About This Mackenzie Investments Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Mackenzie Investments Jobs | Sales Associate Careers Opportunity In Alberta Beach, Alberta
Mackenzie Investments Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Mackenzie Investments As A Sales Associate, Now They Can Apply For Mackenzie Investments Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Mackenzie Investments Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 40,026.00 Per Year. Mackenzie Investments Jobs In Alberta Beach, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Mackenzie Investments Jobs For Position Of Sales Associate
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Mackenzie Investments
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Mackenzie Investments Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 40,026.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- careersen-mackenzieinvestments.icims.com
Mackenzie Investments Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
- At Mackenzie, we value innovation, leadership and personal commitment. Our growth and success are the direct result of our employees, whose efforts have created a solid foundation for the confidence shown in us by our peers, investors and their financial advisors.The Distribution Department at Mackenzie Investments is currently accepting applications for the position of District Sales Associate. Reporting to the Supervisor, District Sales Coordinators, the successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative support for two sales teams (2 District Vice Presidents, 2 District Sales Representatives).
This support includes:
- Overseeing the territory management by preparing/maintaining/forecasting consistent geographic coverage including scheduling client meetings
- Scheduling and/or coordinating territory/corporate events, branch meetings and product manager presentations which includes sending invitations, booking venues, catering and confirming attendance
- Ordering promotional items for clients
- Preparing correspondence, special mailings, client reports and CE credit letters
- Ordering all team product/marketing materials
- Sorting and prioritizing incoming client mail, emails, answering/redirecting calls, responding to inquiries/requests
- Assisting with special events by preparing CRM campaigns, ticket distribution and occasionally attending various social events with the team
- Maintaining all client related information in our CRM database
- Facilitating weekly team meetings with a prepared agenda
- Booking all travel including air, hotel and transportation for the sales teams
- Preparing/presenting monthly internal team reports to the Regional Vice President
- Processing all Sales Practices requests for our clients as the team compliance coordinator
- Processing the sales teams expenses and cheque requests
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in accomplishing these functions:
- Related post-secondary education
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of the mutual fund industry
- CSC/IFC certification is an asset
- Knowledge of National Instrument NI 81-105 is an asset
- Experience with Salesforce (or a similar CRM system) and Concur is an asset
What you can expect to gain from the experience:
- Opportunity to learn about and gain exposure to a dynamic sales team
- Coaching and support from direct manager and sales team in your role and your career aspirations
- Proven prioritization, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Relationship building skills
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments offers an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive base salary, performance-based bonuses, excellent benefits, recognition for your accomplishments, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Mackenzie Investments is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.