Lush Jobs | Creative Director Career Opportunity at Lush Careers Web-page. Lush Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.lush.ca
Notification Out From Lush Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lush, Can Apply For Jobs In Lush For The Position Of Creative Director. Read Out Full Job Description About This Lush Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lush Jobs | Creative Director Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Lush Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Lush As A Creative Director, Now They Can Apply For Lush Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Lush Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 59,548.00 Per Year. Lush Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Lush Jobs For Position Of Creative Director
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lush
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Lush Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 59,548.00 Per Year
Lush Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
As the Creative Director, you oversee the visual branding of Lush North America across all customer touch-points. Working cross-functionally with key stakeholders in the business you are responsible for raising the bar on all brand assets across the digital and retail space while inspiring and motivating an in-house team of passionate designers, copywriters, photographers and videographers. You will lead creative marketing campaigns and execution, ensuring an exceptional level of quality and consistency. You will put the Lush customer at the heart of everything you create while meeting greater business objectives.
Reporting to the Brand Director, the Creative Director plays an essential role in growing talent in our business by bringing creativity and a fresh perspective to the Lush Brand Communications department. You know how to be curious about their opportunities and how to be real with feedback and support.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and respond to your learner’s needs. Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES will include
- Motivate, mentor and inspire a team of cross functional, creative professionals to deliver the highest quality creative assets
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, copywriters, photographers and videographers
- Support a culture of innovation and design thinking
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Anticipate resource needs and focus on succession planning
- Oversee the budget and resource planning, working with external vendors and internal departments
- Lead creative brainstorming and concept development for all campaigns and creative to ensure it meets the brand strategy and business goals
- Oversee design and execution of all branding elements, ensuring consistency and quality across all brands and mediums – reviewing work, troubleshooting issues and providing feedback to creative teams
- Support the evolution and management of our brand guidelines to ensure that Lush remains true to who we are
- Guide the creation of new creative brand concepts that take us outside of our comfort zone and challenge our traditional ways of thinking
- Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns and collateral that extend across all brand channels from retail stores to the digital experience and everything in between
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies while ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met along the way
- Identify potential partnerships for projects and manage agencies relationships through execution where required
- Raise the bar on seasonal and year-round product launches as well as communication of our brand value
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Art Director or Creative Director, and at least 3 years leading a creative team
- An outstanding track record that demonstrates conceptual thinking, teamwork, and impact to consumer in both physical and digital environments
- Strong ability to display an informed set of core values regarding user experience/journeys, technology, and business communication, and the ability to present them at a high level both for digital and retail
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and current trends in the retail and digital ecommerce space
- Proven experience concepting for and executing seasonal campaigns with a strong understanding of the retail customer journey
- Thorough knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX Design
- Professional understanding of typography including fluent illustration, prototyping and/or multimedia skills
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders and to work across boundaries to build credibility and influence.
- Outstanding business acumen attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills with ability to influentially present information to peers, managers and senior leadership teams.
- Excellent project management and organisational capabilities.
- A ‘can-do’ approach and a passion to encourage the same.
- Degree or other courses related to Business, Communications, Fine Arts and/ Marketing
- In house experience in a similar environment/industry
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.