Lululemon Jobs | Director, Raw Materials Sourcing Career Opportunity at Lululemon Careers Web-page. Lululemon Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.lululemon.com
Notification Out From Lululemon Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lululemon, Can Apply For Jobs In Lululemon For The Position Of Director, Raw Materials Sourcing. Read Out Full Job Description About This Lululemon Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lululemon Jobs | Director, Raw Materials Sourcing Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Lululemon Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To With Lululemon As A Director, Raw Materials Sourcing, Now They Can Apply For Lululemon Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are LookWorking For A Employment Opportunity On Lululemon Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $136164.00 per year. Lululemon Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Lululemon Jobs For Position Of Director, Raw Materials Sourcing
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lululemon
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Lululemon Jobs Canada
Salary :- $136164.00 per year
Apply Through: – careers.lululemon.com
Lululemon Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Director, Raw Material Sourcing
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company that’s up to big things. The tradition and philosophy of yoga inform our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative products, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
Raw Materials Sourcing curates and manages lululemon’s Global Raw Materials vendors. Creating a sourcing strategy to deliver the brands needs ensuring Global Supply, Capabilities, Cost, Capacity and Sustainability needs.
This role has a team of Managers and Leads based in Vancouver, responsible for managing Global Sourcing responsibilities including Strategy, Cost, Vendor Exploration, Capacity, across Tier 2- Fabric, Trims, Packaging and Packing and Tier 3 – Yarn, Chemical, Finish Vendor Partners. These Managers are responsible for both internal and external relationships.
A day in the life:
- The Director of Raw Materials Sourcing is responsible for curating a Global World class Vendor Base that delivers Brand and Product needs.
- Will need to develop relationships with Global Raw Material vendor partner and will drive strategies with these partners to deliver business needs.
- Will over see Long Range (5 yr.) Raw Materials Sourcing strategy in line with business needs and Global Sourcing Strategy and is responsible for ensuring seasonal business needs are met.
- Will manage Raw Material Costing and drive models, processe3s and vendor negotiations to deliver raw materials at a “Best Cost” to support product and brand needs.
- 10+ years of Supply Chain experience required with direct experience working in apparel raw materials.
- Knowledge of Raw Materials- Production, Capabilities and Costing.
- Previous Sourcing experience with garments/ raw materials (fabric, trims, yarns, packing, packaging).
- Extensive experience collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to establish share goals.