Lowestrate Jobs | Business Insights Analyst Career Opportunity at Lowestrate Careers Web-page. Lowestrate Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.lowestrates.ca
Notification Out From Lowestrate Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lowestrate, Can Apply For Jobs In Lowestrate For The Position Of Business Insights Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Lowestrate Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lowestrate Jobs | Business Insights Analyst Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Lowestrate Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Lowestrate As A Business Insights Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Lowestrate Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Lowestrate Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 70,593.00 Per Year. Lowestrate Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Lowestrate Jobs For Position Of Business Insights Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lowestrate
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Lowestrate Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 70,593.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.lowestrates.ca
Lowestrate Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We are creating a unique culture built on transparency, fairness, a “can-do” attitude and of course, a lot of fun! Our employees genuinely love it here. Come find out why.
Are you a self-driven analytics expert? We are looking for a talented all-things-data guru to identify, extract and transform large quantities of transactional data to identify new opportunities and help us solve complex business problems. This role is responsible for providing all facets of the business with data on web trends and consumer browsing behavior. You are well versed in creating reports and finding intuitive and informative ways to present your findings to Business Leaders. You are not afraid to insert yourself into projects and processes and use your data lens to provide constructive feedback.
- Provide accurate reports, dashboards and insights to Business Leaders to help make critical business decisions and look for areas of improvement.
- Be the “Voice of Data” and provide constructive feedback on new and existing projects/processes to ensure that results are measurable and that benchmarks are hit.
- Support other areas of the business through data insights and general problem-solving.
- Become a subject matter expert in the core business – you can’t offer insight without knowing the business.
Your core strengths
- Strong knowledge of Excel , SQL , and Google Analytics.
- Experience in Looker, Tag Manager and/or Data Studio is an asset.
- Ability to transform high level business requirements into measurable KPIs and reports.
- Ability to work autonomously without much guidance.
- Comfortable making decisions using supporting data but also in situations where things are more ambiguous or less clearly defined.
- Ability to break down complex issues into manageable pieces and then work with various teams to address each piece.
- Solid understanding of how data is collected, processed and presented to end-users.
- Strong story-telling ability both with and without supporting data.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly identify key revenue/efficiency levers.
- Strong ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Our culture & perks
- Competitive compensation package including benefits.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Opportunity to grow with one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies.
- An office fridge and pantry regularly stocked with healthy foods.
- Retreats and trips for brainstorming and bonding.
- Monthly socials: Grab a beer or join us for some board games. Once a month, we break early to enjoy some social time.