Lowes Jobs | Night Operations, Department Manager Career Opportunity at Lowes Careers Web-page. Lowes Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates From www.lowes.ca
Notification Out From Lowes Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lowes, Can Apply For Jobs In Lowes For The Position Of Night Operations, Department Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Lowes Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lowes Jobs | Night Operations, Department Manager Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Lowes Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Lowes As A Night Operations, Department Manager, Now They Can Apply For Lowes Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Lowes Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $17.75 per hour. Lowes Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Lowes Jobs For Position Of Night Operations, Department Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lowes
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Lowes Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $17.75 per hour
Apply Through:- www.lowes.ca
Lowes Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Your role :
The primary function of the Department Manager (DM) Nights is to manage the merchandise stocking process and ensure full shelf capacity standards are met. This includes supervising and training associates, managing associate performance, and ensuring adequate department coverage through influencing scheduling of associates. This also includes ensuring communication between day and night shifts, ensuring the distribution and stocking and/or top stocking of direct freight, and noting areas where merchandise is low and ensuring downstocking occurs. The DM Nights is required to ensure stock is fronted and displayed according to planograms, and to generate reports and track Freight Flow metrics. The DM Nights is also expected to maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, securing doors and gates, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. The DM Nights is also responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading merchandise in a friendly and professional manner.
The qualifications we are looking for :
- High school diploma or equivalent. AND 6 months stocking/receiving/inventory experience.
- 1 year experience working in a retail store OR customer service position.
- 1 year supervisory experience including coaching/training and evaluating the performance of direct reports.
- 3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- Lifts up to 50 pounds without assistance many times a day and also lifts up to 100 pounds with or without assistance daily.
- The Department Manager – Nights may be required to perform job activities, with appropriate intermittent relief where applicable, under difficult work conditions such as in extreme cold, heat, inclement weather, at heights, while exposed to constant/intermittent sounds (if applicable).
Lowe’s Canada is an inclusive employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.