Loblaw Companies Limited Jobs | Department Management Career Opportunity at Loblaw Companies Limited Careers Web-page. Loblaw Companies Limited Smithers, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Smithers, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Smithers Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Smithers, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.urbanfreshgroup.com
Notification Out From Loblaw Companies Limited Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Loblaw Companies Limited, Can Apply For Jobs In Loblaw Companies Limited For The Position Of Department Management. Read Out Full Job Description About This Loblaw Companies Limited Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Loblaw Companies Limited Jobs | Department Management Careers Opportunity In Smithers, British Columbia
Loblaw Companies Limited Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Loblaw Companies Limited As A Department Management, Now They Can Apply For Loblaw Companies Limited Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Loblaw Companies Limited Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 79107.00 per year. Loblaw Companies Limited Jobs In Smithers, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Loblaw Companies Limited Jobs For Position Of Department Management
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacant Position :- Department Management
Jobs Type :- Loblaw Companies Limited Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 79107.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.urbanfreshgroup.com
Loblaw Companies Limited Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
3752 4th Ave S, Smithers, British Columbia, V0J 2N0
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we’re here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
- Lead the day-to-day department operations to ensure that the department runs smoothly in both the back and front of store
- Effectively merchandise advertising and promotional programs
- Maintain and order proper inventories
- Check invoices for proper quantities and pricing
- Receive, store and handle of the product to ensure efficient, effective results
- Accountability for store in the absence of the Franchisee and other managers including key carrying and alarm responsibilities
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
- Ability to learn Nofrills inventory and operating systems
- Ability to manage people and lead by example
- Ability to work with minimal functional direction
- Physically fit with the ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 50 pounds
To the successful candidate, we offer a competitive salary, annual performance bonus and a fully company funded comprehensive benefits package.We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.