Live Nation Jobs | Operations Manager Career Opportunity at Live Nation Creears Web-page. Live Nation Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.livenation.me
Notification Out From Live Nation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Live Nation, Can Apply For Jobs In Live Nation For The Position Of Operations Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Live Nation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Live Nation Jobs | Operations Manager Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Live Nation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Live Nation As A Operations Manager, Now They Can Apply For Live Nation Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Live Nation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 70321.00 per year. Live Nation Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Live Nation Jobs For Position Of Operations Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Live Nation
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Live Nation Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 70321.00 per year
Live Nation Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Job Summary:Operations ManagerToronto, ONWho We AreLive Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.Who You ArePassionate and motivated with a proven track record. Driven and determined with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!The RoleYou will have the opportunity to be part of Live Nation’s newest music venue from the ground up. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by managing the technical and personnel aspects of the Operations department through detailed preparation. You will have direct oversight of the Operations team as well as play a crucial role in the progress of the other departments of the venue.
- Actively participates in the recruitment strategy and efforts for management and Team Member positions.
- Develops direct reports by communicating performance expectations and preparing/conducting timely performance appraisals.
- Provides conflict resolutions in a positive, effective manner
- Ensures compliance with venue Workplace Standards to maintain a working environment that is free of discrimination and harassment
- Facilitates proper communication and organization in the venue, as well as to and from the Home Office
- Provides overall leadership and support for all staff and management by creating the appropriate culture and character of the venue through his/her own personal and professional conduct
- Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
- Ensures that all special events are executed properly, to the client’s satisfaction
- Assume the responsibilities of the venue General Manager in their absence.
- Assists and completes venue training of newly hired team members and continued training courses for current venue team members
- Participates in preparing annual budgets, in conjunction with GM and Home Office
- Participates in developing long and short-term plans for revenue growth and cost control measures
- Ensure systems are in place for all cost controls/inventories
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or relevant years of experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an operations manager in a hospitality related business or equivalent position
- Point of Sales knowledge
- Experience in a live music environment an asset
- Previous experience managing a staff of 100+ team members
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment with considerable noise and interruptions. Must be able to change activity frequently
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Physical activities include walking, talking, seeing, hearing, pushing, balancing, stooping, crouching, kneeling, handling
- Ability to walk and stand for long period of time
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Canada strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial and/or federal law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking park in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed during the recruitment and selection process, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Canada recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Canada may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.