LineTen Jobs | 1st Line Support Manager Career Opportunity at LineTen Careers Web-page. LineTen Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.lineten.com
Notification Out From LineTen Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In LineTen, Can Apply For Jobs In LineTen For The Position Of 1st Line Support Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This LineTen Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
LineTen Jobs | 1st Line Support Manager Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
LineTen Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With LineTen As A 1st Line Support Manager, Now They Can Apply For LineTen Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On LineTen Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 66402.00 per year. LineTen Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of LineTen Jobs For Position Of 1st Line Support Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- LineTen
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- LineTen Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 66402.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.lineten.com
LineTen Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Due to further expansion, we are seeking 1st Line Support Manager in NAM to help us to continue to dominate one of the most buoyant, fastest-growing industries, that is changing the world and the speed at which we receive items.
LineTen is on a mission to crack the code on urban delivery. By leading with our values and putting carrier partners first, we are paving the way for better delivery experiences. LineTen is a new approach to delivery with a free carrier API and an operations management platform for shippers. We’re building the first global data-driven last-mile network that has the potential to solve industry-wide problems.
We are all working remotely at the moment but going forward, we will operate a home first policy. We have a base in West London, and would ask employees to travel to the office 1 or 2 times a month, for collaborative meetings.
The position of 1st Line Support Manager (NAM)
The role is fully remote and Monday – Friday, but some flexibility is required to cover shifts/ to have an overview of weekends depending on team and client needs
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire customer support team in NAM (currently 6 FTE) to meet and exceed our SLAs Deliver agreed targets
- Drive continuous improvement within the customer support team and contribute towards new processes and team efficiency
- Coach and support team members to make sure they are working to the best of their ability
- Set an example for other Customer Service Agents to follow and learn from
- Holding regular 1-2-1s and coordinating reviews to support their development, engagement and manage performance;
- Plan team shifts
- Working with stakeholders across the business, supporting the onboarding of new clients and delivery partners
- A natural leader with strong initiative and 2+ years of experience managing and nurturing a high-performing Customer Support Team
- An enthusiastic team-player who leads by example and has a can-do attitude with strong motivational skills to lead the 1st line – This is a very hands on role!
- Experience of coaching and developing a team