Lids Jobs | Sales Help Career Opportunity at Lids Careers Web-page. Lids Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.lids.com
Notification Out From Lids Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lids, Can Apply For Jobs In Lids For The Position Of Sales Help. Read Out Full Job Description About This Lids Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lids Jobs | Sales Help Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Lids Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Lids As A Sales Help, Now They Can Apply For Lids Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Lids Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 45362.00 per year. Lids Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Lids Jobs For Position Of Sales Help
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lids
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Lids Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 45362.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.lids.com
Lids Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- Meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Participate in store maintenance per the current visual guidelines including: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Participate in managing store inventory including processing shipments and resetting merchandise.
- Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support and adhere to all LIDS Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to read and operate a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the time