Ledn Jobs | Communications Manager Career Opportunity at Ledn Careers Web-page. Ledn Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates ledn.io
Notification Out From Ledn Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Ledn, Can Apply For Jobs In Ledn For The Position Of Communications Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Ledn Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Ledn Jobs | Communications Manager Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Ledn Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Ledn As A Communications Manager, Now They Can Apply For Ledn Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Ledn Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $71111.00 per year. Ledn Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Ledn Jobs For Position Of Communications Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Ledn
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Ledn Jobs Canada
Salary :- $71111.00 per year
Apply Through:- ledn.io
Ledn Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
What you bring to Ledn
- 4+ years of communications experience either in PR, corporate affairs, reputation management, or communications strategy roles
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in innovative, fast-paced and customer-centric environments
- Strong communication skills with comfort influencing senior-level, cross-functional teams
- Multi-dimensional skillset, including: tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical skills
- Forward-thinking, organized, and detail-oriented
Nice To Have
- In-house experience at a technology company or a financial services company.
- In-depth understanding of financial services and/or financial products.
- As one of Canada’s leading digital asset companies we provide tremendous growth opportunities.
- Ownership in the company.
- Flexible working environments.
- A career that provides you with purpose in your job. We remove barriers so you love what you do.
- Team-based organizational structures that reinforce problem solving, decision making, and collaboration.
- Comprehensive, best-in-class total rewards package that starts on your first day!
Ledn Working Environment
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that qualify will be contacted.