Laval University Jobs | Tenured Career Opportunity at Laval University Careers Web-page. Laval University Quebec City, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Quebec City, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Quebec City Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Quebec City, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ulaval.ca
Notification Out From Laval University Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Laval University, Can Apply For Jobs In Laval University For The Position Of Tenured. Read Out Full Job Description About This Laval University Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Laval University Jobs | Tenured Careers Opportunity In Quebec City, Quebec
Laval University Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Laval University As A Tenured, Now They Can Apply For Laval University Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Laval University Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 43.25 an hour. Laval University Jobs In Quebec City, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Laval University Jobs For Position Of Tenured
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Laval University
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Laval University Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 43.25 an hour
Apply Through:- www.ulaval.ca
Laval University Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students, in-class and online.
• Research and publication in fields related to the position.
• Participation in teaching and administrative activities of the Department and the Faculty.
• Participation in academic activities, off-campus and abroad, that contribute to the visibility of the University, and the Faculty.
• Ph. D. in Business Administration, in Industrial Relations or other relevant field whose research work focus on human resource management. Doctoral students with significant progress towards their degree (i.e. ABD) will be considered.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct high quality scholarly work by research funding and/or relevant publications in peer-reviewed journals.
• Demonstrated ability to teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels, inclass and/or online.
• Ability to teach in French within the first three years of employment.
• Ability to teach in English would be an asset.
• Ability and interest in working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Experience in Human Resource Management and professional recognition (e.g., Certified Human Resources Professional) would be an asset.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Full-time regular position
Salary in accordance with the current collective agreement at Université Laval (https://www.rh.ulaval.ca/personnel-enseignant-et-de-recherche/professeurs/conventions-collectives)
Application deadline: January 8th, 2021
Job starting date: June 1st, 2021
Persons interested in applying for the position are invited to submit, before January 8th, 2021 and to the following address: [email protected], an application file that includes :
• a letter of intent in French,
• a detailed resumé in French,
• a short description of the research program in French,
• two (2) recent and relevant publications.
• course evaluations for the last two years (if applicable),
• two (2) letters of reference.
The evaluation committee may ask candidates for supplementary information. Incomplete or improper files will be rejected.
Faculty of Business Administration
With world-class programs, over a hundred professors and seasoned researchers, the Faculty of Business Administration of Université Laval (FSA ULaval) brings excellence, ethics and sustainable development together to move the business world forward. As part of a select group of business schools that hold the prestigious AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Foundation for Management Development) accreditations, FSA ULaval attracts and trains the business world elite.
Université Laval is a privileged living environment in the heart of Québec City. It is a large and comprehensive university recognized for its culture of excellence in teaching and research. Université Laval is ranked 6 upon Canadian universities in terms of research funding and it has an enrolment of around 48 000 students.