Langley Berry Farms Jobs | General Farm Worker Career Opportunity at Langley Berry Farms Careers Web-page. Langley Berry Farms Surrey, British Columbia Jobs. Find-out Surrey, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Surrey Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Surrey, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From advancedgrainmanagement.com
Notification Out From Langley Berry Farms Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Langley Berry Farms, Can Apply For Jobs In Langley Berry Farms For The Position Of General Farm Worker. Read Out Full Job Description About This Langley Berry Farms Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Langley Berry Farms Jobs | General Farm Worker Careers Opportunity In Surrey, British Columbia
Langley Berry Farms Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Langley Berry Farms As A General Farm Worker, Now They Can Apply For Langley Berry Farms Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Langley Berry Farms Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.00/Hourly. Langley Berry Farms Jobs In Surrey, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Langley Berry Farms Jobs For Position Of General Farm Worker
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Langley Berry Farms
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Langley Berry Farms Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.00/Hourly
Apply Through:- advancedgrainmanagement.com
Langley Berry Farms Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1A2, Canada
- Harvest fruits and vegetables by hand.
- Manual labour such as digging,planting,prunting.
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market.
- Dig and plant seeds, or transplant seedlings by hand.
- Participate in the inspection, grading,sorting, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Load products into trucks and/or drive trucks to market.
- Setup/inspect/repair irrigation system and equipment.
- Maintenance and repair of farm area, machinery, and equipment.
- Keep irrigation ditches clear and well maintened.
- Identify plants,pests, and weed to determine the proper selection and application method of pestcides and fertilizers.
- Communicate with farm supervisors, managers and owners regarding crop progress and issues that may arise.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- No specific education required.
- On job training will be provided.