Lambton College Jobs | Research Scientist (CFD) Career Opportunity at Lambton College Careers Web-page. Lambton College Sarnia, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Sarnia, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Sarnia Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Sarnia, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.lambtoncollege.ca
Notification Out From Lambton College Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lambton College, Can Apply For Jobs In Lambton College For The Position Of Research Scientist (CFD). Read Out Full Job Description About This Lambton College Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lambton College Jobs | Research Scientist (CFD) Careers Opportunity In Sarnia, Ontario
Lambton College Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Lambton College As A Research Scientist (CFD), Now They Can Apply For Lambton College Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Lambton College Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $36.05 an hour. Lambton College Jobs In Sarnia, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Lambton College Jobs For Position Of Research Scientist (CFD)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lambton College
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Lambton College Jobs Canada
Salary :- $36.05 an hour
Apply Through:- www.lambtoncollege.ca
Lambton College Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
This is a 12 month project of a non-recurring kind, reporting to the Manager, Lambton Manufacturing Innovation Centre. This position works 35 hours per week at an hourly rate of $36.05.
- Perform research in value engineering using CFD/FEM and physical proof of concept
- Design for manufacturing of alternate methods for construction of bathtubs
- Expertise in material forming, manufacturing plastic molds, and FEM
- Perform CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations and validate the experimental results and try a plethora of design suggesting the company the most efficient design;
- Create Prototypes and Perform Experiments;
- Prepares scientific reports and presentation for Sponsor company;
- Develops purchasing documents and records project progress;
- Leading projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters or PhD in applicable field from Accredited University;
- 2 years previous research experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, and CFD Software;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and evaluation skills required to troubleshoot, problem solve and provide analytical solutions to a wide variety of situations;
- Time management skills and prioritization abilities;
- Ability to be resourceful, self-directed and an independent thinker;
- Strong commitment to health and safety;
- A collaborative team player who takes personal accountability to deliver on what is expected in your role and you strive for excellence every day;
- You think broadly, celebrate diversity of thought, and respect the uniqueness of individuals.
Lambton College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest and wish to advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.