Lallemand Jobs | Production Manager Career Opportunity at Lallemand Careers Web-page. Lallemand Montreal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montreal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montreal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec . Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montreal, Quebec . Get All Hiring Updates careers.lallemand.com
Notification Out From Lallemand Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lallemand, Can Apply For Jobs In Lallemand For The Position Of Production Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Lallemand Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lallemand Jobs | Production Manager Careers Opportunity In Montreal, Quebec
Lallemand Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Lallemand As A Production Manager, Now They Can Apply For Lallemand Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Lallemand Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $47241.00 Per Year. Lallemand Jobs In Montreal, Quebec .
Briefed Details Of Lallemand Jobs For Position Of Production Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lallemand
Vacant Position :- Laboratory Technician (R&D)
Jobs Type :- Lallemand Jobs Canada
Salary :- $47241.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- careers.lallemand.com
Lallemand Jobs In Quebec , Canada Full Job Description
Country or regionCanada
DepartmentResearch and Development
Entry dateAs soon as possible
Job StatusTemporary – Full time (18 months)
Minimal required work experienceAn asset
Minimal education level requiredDEC
Work schedule37.5 hours per week
SalaryBased on experience
Laboratory Technician (R&D)
The Laboratory Technician will join the Lallemand Bio-Ingredients Biotech R&D team which focuses on research involving yeast and yeast extracts in Biotech applications, namely microbial fermentation. The Laboratory Technician will report to the Process R&D Manager and the Senior Applied R&D Manager and will work in close supervision to help advance R&D projects according to a given procedure. Key responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician will be the preparation and sterilization of culture media and equipment, performing microbial cultures on plates, in flasks and in bioreactors, performing plate counts and analyzing microbial growth data (OD) from microplate experiments and reporting the data. The Laboratory Technician works as part of a larger laboratory team reporting and contributes to the good operation, safety and cleanliness of the laboratory.
Specific tasks associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- Execute, analyze, and report experiments according to defined objectives and milestones.
- Specifically, the experiments include microbial fermentations in flask or bioreactor scale.
- Assists project manager in writing analytical reports.
- Collaboration with Lallemand R&D groups and/or external laboratories
- Make presentations for internal R&D meetings.
- Work autonomously and ensure the accuracy of the experiments.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment in the lab.
- BSc. or DEC (with relevant experience), in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or other relevant degree.
- Knowledge of microorganism culture (Yeast, Bacillus, Lactic acid Bacteria, probiotics in general…)
- Experience with operating lab equipment (Bioreactor, microbiology) and analytical equipment (microcalorimetry, spectrophotometer, plate counting).
- Knowledge of laboratory safety guidelines.
- Bilingual (English & French).
- 1-3 year of experience in a relevant field
- Relevant computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams etc).
- Analytical thinking and precision in planning and execution of work.
- Good communication skills.
- Autonomy and initiative.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and team-oriented work environment.
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand’s Bio-Ingredients business unit has decades of experience as a quality yeast producer for the savory, health, and biotech industries.
We produce a wide range of products including yeast extracts, inactive yeasts and their derivatives for flavour enhancers, enriched mineral and vitamin yeasts for the health supplement and health food markets, and high-grade yeast extracts for the biotech industry. These products are propelled across the globe thanks to our impressive reach and a large dedicated team that serves our customers worldwide.
The Bio-Ingredients team is proud of the strong partnerships it has forged with its clients, relying on trust and cooperation in order to develop custom solutions for each individual business. Check out the available career opportunities in North America and several European countries.
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.