Kuehne+Nagel Jobs | Air Logistics Perishables Coordinator Career Opportunity at Kuehne+Nagel Careers Web-page. Kuehne+Nagel Richmond, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Richmond, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates home.kuehne-nagel.com
Notification Out From Kuehne+Nagel Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Kuehne+Nagel, Can Apply For Jobs In Kuehne+Nagel For The Position Of Air Logistics Perishables Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Kuehne+Nagel Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Kuehne+Nagel Jobs | Air Logistics Perishables Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Richmond, Ontario
Kuehne+Nagel Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Kuehne+Nagel As A Air Logistics Perishables Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Kuehne+Nagel Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Kuehne+Nagel Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $51653.00 per year. Kuehne+Nagel Jobs In Richmond, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Kuehne+Nagel Jobs For Position Of Air Logistics Perishables Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Kuehne+Nagel
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Kuehne+Nagel Jobs Canada
Salary :- $51653.00 per year
Apply Through:- home.kuehne-nagel.com
Kuehne+Nagel Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We are urgently looking to hire a Perishables coordinator for our Air Logistics division based in Richmond.
This role will be responsible for the day to day Air Logistics operation including client communication, preparation of documents and bookings with airlines and other vendors. This role will also be required to maintain and update file templates with relevant information or changes (fuel surcharges, agent info, consignee updates, etc), oversee invoice acknowledgement, review weekly unacknowledged report to ensure time frames are met, and ensure disputes are settled timely with assistance as required from Management.
- Provide advice to clients on shipments and their requirements;ensure supplies needed to run operation are in stock at all times, trace lost or misdirected cargo shipments, process preliminary claims/ claims and liaise with overseas offices and third parties to ensure safe handling of high end products.
- Negotiate with carriers & other subcontractors for services and preferential rates, pro-actively manage seasonal products and customers, and communicate regularly with customers to gauge satisfaction with service and identify any opportunities for additional business.
- Prepare documents including AWBs, Bills of Lading, B-13s, and other documents required for the import and export of domestic and international freight; prepare files for digital scanning and prepare reports for management and customers.
- Assist with invoice approval processes (CASS/ACON); learn how to produce quotes for various clients including one offs and seasonal rate sheets; monitor operations to ensure operational cut-off times are met while on shift and invoice files as required.
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time by The Company.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Perishable packaging and Air Logistics shipping including temp. controlled and time sensitive cargo.
- General Air Logistics import + export expertise incl. associated documentation and general experience in transportation preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Incoterms.
- Pro-active communication style and have an solid conflict resolution skills preferred.
- Sound understanding of Customer Service Standards.
- Working well under pressure within a team and/or independently.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel’s general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.