Klick Health Jobs | Asset Manager, Operations Career Opportunity at Klick Health Careers Web-page. Klick Health Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.klick.com
Notification Out From Klick Health Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Klick Health, Can Apply For Jobs In Klick Health For The Position Of Asset Manager, Operations. Read Out Full Job Description About This Klick Health Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Klick Health Jobs | Asset Manager, Operations Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Klick Health Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Klick Health As A Asset Manager, Operations, Now They Can Apply For Klick Health Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Klick Health Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $85183.00 per year. Klick Health Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Klick Health Jobs For Position Of Asset Manager, Operations
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Klick Health
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Klick Health Jobs Canada
Salary :- $85183.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.klick.com
Klick Health Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Our Klick team is growing and we’re looking for agile-minded people who follow their passion, connect the dots differently and are able create impact and influence with their actions. Ours is a fast paced, ever- changing environment, where we often have to juggle multiple priorities.. which is why we are looking for that exceptional individual that accepts the challenge of creating order from ambiguity and are willing to innovate new solutions to solve old challenges.We are looking for a dedicated Asset Manager who will be tasked with maintaining the lifecycle of all company IT assets by developing and implementing appropriate procedures to track and manage them. In this role you will oversee a detailed inventory of Klicks software and hardware assets, gather information and guide decisions concerning IT-related purchases and redistribution of assets.As an Asset Manager your key area of responsibility is eliminating waste and increasing efficiency by making the best use of existing IT asset resources and avoiding purchases that are unnecessary. You will make recommendations and guide strategic decisions to optimize spending within the IT environment. Additionally you will develop and maintain processes, standards, systems and measurements that help effectively manage daily and long-term cost control and risk.
- Reporting into the Manager of Office Technology, (this role is required to be in the office as required)
- Optimize inventory system for both hardware and software assets strategically structuring this program
- Manage and maintain information such as licenses, service agreements, and warranties software and hardware
- Vendor Management, maintain contracts by carrying out effective planning and monitoring
- Troubleshooting and resolve supply and inventory issues
- Make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
- Ensuring life cycle management of assets
- Maintain and support a high quality Onboarding/ Offboarding pipeline
- Provide the best possible first day experience for new hires
- Empower and enable Office Technology through asset management process
- Implement best practices and scale to match the growth of the company
- Research and recommend new technologies for the company
- Purchasing and oversight – PO creation, Vendor setups
- Inventory control hardware, software and SaaS
- Asset recovery, tracking and facilitating repairs /warranty
- Communicating with internal clients/ Klickster and providing in-person, email and phone support, if required
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
- 3-5 years of related information technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an operations, asset management or related role
- Able to manage multiple high-priority tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical background supporting Helpdesk/Service Desk/Ops
- Results driven, able to balance getting it done vs making it perfect
- Demonstrated relevant success in previous roles -Dedicated to creating value propositions and ROI
- Committed to follow up and follow through
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.