Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Jobs | Junior Accountant Career Opportunity at Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Careers Web-page. Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Coquitlam, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Coquitlam, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Coquitlam Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Coquitlam, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.kirmac.com
Notification Out From Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Kirmac Collision and Autoglass, Can Apply For Jobs In Kirmac Collision and Autoglass For The Position Of Junior Accountant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Jobs | Junior Accountant Careers Opportunity In Coquitlam, British Columbia
Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Kirmac Collision and Autoglass As A Junior Accountant, Now They Can Apply For Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $43500.00 per year. Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Jobs In Coquitlam, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Jobs For Position Of Junior Accountant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Kirmac Collision and Autoglass
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Jobs Canada
Salary :- $43500.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.kirmac.com
Kirmac Collision and Autoglass Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
- Position Summary: Reporting to the Controller and working closely with other members of the Accounting and Finance team, the Junior Accountant will provide support to the Finance and Accounting team and have the following responsibilities.Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform monthly account reconciliations, ensuring accuracy and completeness of account balances and subledger reports.
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements, variance analysis and month end reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of cash-flow statements, cash analysis and bank reconciliations.
- Post journal entries and prepare backup for entries
- Process Accounts Payable and reconcile key vendor accounts
- Process expense reports for all staff.
- Correspond with location management on accounting issues as they arise.
- Assist with other accounting and administrative duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years accounting experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills and intermediate excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and concepts
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong eye for detail and strong organizational skills.
- Assertive yet diplomatic interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently to plan tasks and manage time effectively.
- Responsible, dependable, pro-active and solution oriented.
- Views employees in the organization as internal customers and demonstrates concern for working together to achieve shared goals.
- Maintains a professional attitude.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and is responsive to customers’ needs and requests.
Kirmac is a family owned and operated leader in the collision repair industry. Founded in 1973, Kirmac Collision & Autoglass’ team members provide excellent customer service and quality repairs and turn the unfortunate situation of having an accident into a positive, lasting impression for our customers while supporting B.C Children’s hospital through Kirmac Cares for Kids. Kirmac currently operates 18 locations across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
For more information, please visit: https://www.kirmac.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Accounting: 2 years (required)