Johnson and Johnson Jobs | Senior Site Manager Career Opportunity at Johnson and Johnson Careers Web-page. Johnson and Johnson Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From jobs.jnj.com
Notification Out From Johnson and Johnson Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Johnson and Johnson, Can Apply For Jobs In Johnson and Johnson For The Position Of Senior Site Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Johnson and Johnson Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Johnson and Johnson Jobs | Senior Site Manager Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Johnson and Johnson Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Johnson and Johnson As A Senior Site Manager, Now They Can Apply For Johnson and Johnson Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Johnson and Johnson Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 167,421.00 Per Year. Johnson and Johnson Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Johnson and Johnson Jobs For Position Of Senior Site Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Johnson and Johnson
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Johnson and Johnson Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 167,421.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- jobs.jnj.com
Johnson and Johnson Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
- Janssen Inc, a company of Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Senior Site Manager (Senior Clinical Research Associate). This position is a field-based role covering primarily Alberta and some travel to British Columbia; occasional travel outside of these provinces as needed. Ideally, the Senior Site Manager should be located in Calgary or Edmonton.At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As a Senior Site Manager (Senior Clinical Research Associate), you will be part of our Global Clinical Operations (GCO) Canada group within Research & Development and will be responsible for study site management through the assessment/selection, initiation, maintenance and closure phases of a clinical trial (Phase 1 – 4 trials).
- Act as the primary point of contact for the study site; liaison with study teams.
- Actively identify and drive patient recruitment strategies at assigned sites.
- Monitor the study/site according to GCP standards and our Janssen GCO SOPs, both on-site and with remote contacts. This includes source document verification, Investigator Site File (ISF) review and accurate drug accountability.
- Provide site training, during site initiation and ongoing, to ensure compliance with all required regulations, SOPs, trial–specific tools and systems, and specialized procedures.
- Ensure resolution of site-specific issues and partner closely with investigator and site staff to meet all our study timelines.
- Work closely with the local study operations team to resolve protocol and site-specific issues.
- Use and maintain the clinical trial tracking system (CTMS) and update the electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) as required.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science, R.N., or equivalent degree in Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in on-site and remote monitoring of pharmaceutical industry clinical research trials preferred
- Analytical/risk-based monitoring experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of several therapeutic areas is an asset (ideally including oncology)
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, ICH guidelines and local regulatory requirements
- Ability to operate and use various systems and databases (e.g. CTMS, eDC, eTMF, various dashboards/metrics, IWRS, safety reporting)
- Strong communication and influencing skills to effectively manage study sites both remotely and face-to-face
- Strong team member and self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to establish a home office
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% (up to 2-3 days per week) with overnight stays (up to 1-2 nights per week on average)
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.