JOE FRESH Jobs | Department Supervisor Career Opportunity at JOE FRESH Careers Web-page. JOE FRESH Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.joefresh.com
Notification Out From JOE FRESH Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In JOE FRESH, Can Apply For Jobs In JOE FRESH For The Position Of Department Supervisor. Read Out Full Job Description About This JOE FRESH Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
JOE FRESH Jobs | Department Supervisor Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
JOE FRESH Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With JOE FRESH As A Department Supervisor, Now They Can Apply For JOE FRESH Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On JOE FRESH Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $54454.00 Per Year. JOE FRESH Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of JOE FRESH Jobs For Position Of Department Supervisor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- JOE FRESH
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- JOE FRESH Jobs Canada
Salary :- $54454.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.joefresh.com
JOE FRESH Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
396 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, Ontario, M5P 3N3Fresh Style. Fresh Careers. Founded in 2006, Joe Fresh is a leading source for modern style and accessible design, offering comprehensive lifestyle collections for men, women and children. Joe Fresh delivers quality and compelling value in categories spanning apparel, accessories, footwear and Joe Fresh Beauty® cosmetics. Joe Fresh collections are polished and sophisticated, with a focus on essential designs that appeal to a broad range of style-savvy consumers
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Why is this role important?
We are looking for talented and passionate leaders with a track record of excellent customer service and increased sales. As a Department Supervisor in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.
As a colleague at Joe Fresh, you will:
- Train, lead and motivate colleagues to achieve results and promote their growth;
- Build lasting relationships with the community;
- Be committed to maintaining operational standards and high standards of marketing and be accountable for financial goals;
- Collaborate with the store manager and district manager to execute business plans.
- Provide exceptional customer service by suggesting appropriate product to customers
- Escort customers in the fitting room and recommends additional items
- Maintain store presentation standards
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: stock maintenance, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, folding and floor changes
- Merchandising and maintaining product displays
- Assist with the mark down process
- Check out customers at the cash register
- Help to maintain a clean backroom and employee area
- Practice loss prevention and compliance in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Live the Joe Fresh “Blue Culture” values in all interactions
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional skills for customer service, customer loyalty and community relations;
- Proven ability to improve productivity, engagement and retention;
- Experience managing a large retail business;
- Exceptional financial knowledge to achieve operational results;
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Ability to effectively maneuver around Sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending standing, twisting, stopping, squatting and climbing up and down ladders
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including early morning, weekend and night shifts
At Joe Fresh, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Joe Fresh, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Full timeType of Role:
RegularJoe Fresh recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.