Jaedel Enterprises Jobs | Poultry Hatchery Manager Career Opportunity at Jaedel Enterprises Careers Web-page. Jaedel Enterprises Abbotsford, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Abbotsford, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Abbotsford Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.bloomberg.com
Notification Out From Jaedel Enterprises Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Jaedel Enterprises, Can Apply For Jobs In Jaedel Enterprises For The Position Of Poultry Hatchery Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Jaedel Enterprises Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Jaedel Enterprises Jobs | Poultry Hatchery Manager Careers Opportunity In Abbotsford, British Columbia
Jaedel Enterprises Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Jaedel Enterprises As A Poultry Hatchery Manager, Now They Can Apply For Jaedel Enterprises Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Jaedel Enterprises Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 70000.00 – 119000.00 par year. Jaedel Enterprises Jobs In Abbotsford, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Jaedel Enterprises Jobs For Position Of Poultry Hatchery Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Jaedel Enterprises
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Jaedel Enterprises Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 70000.00 – 119000.00 par year
Apply Through:- www.bloomberg.com
Jaedel Enterprises Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2S 7Z7, Canada
Pacific Pride Chicks Ltd. located at 32870 King Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S7Z7
has a full time and permanent vacancy for two Poultry Hatchery Manager.
- Liaises with Director of Operations to ensure the workload activities are met in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing bio-security and related company policies.
- Responsible for annual budget and hatchery division financial performance.
- Forecasts staffing requirements (numbers and types), coordinates selection, training, and projects the ongoing needs of the hatchery.
- Supervises all hatchery personnel to ensure smooth fulfillment of daily tasks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating with the sales team and the Director of Operations for egg set requirements and deliveries for all chick orders, ensuring deliveries and orders are handled in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinates and communicates with sales team, Director of Operations and CEO, the supply of hatching eggs, pick up of hatching eggs, setting of hatching eggs, ensuring efficient and cost-effective hatching and filled orders to customers.
- Coordinates, and ensures all paperwork is in order for domestic and US shipments of eggs, chicks and vaccine, including all health papers, permits and certificates when applicable.
- Coordinates and negotiates the sale of surplus hatching eggs and chicks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Directs and ensures the correct function of incubators and hatchers, and monitoring of hatching egg progress from the incubation period through to hatching.
- Coordinates and plans with the Director of Operations, ensuring the maintenance of the facilities and equipment, according to Company standards.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing sanitation and fumigation of hatchery facilities according to Company guidelines.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing the health maintenance program and for the reporting of any problems to the Director.
- Responsible for hatchery inventories (i.e. vaccines, chick boxes, equipment parts, etc.) to ensure the continuous operation of the hatchery. Ensures all regulatory reporting is complied with.
- Responsible for all alarm monitoring calls of the hatchery.
- Coordinates, directs, completes, monitors, evaluates and assesses all hatchery records and statistics for quality and quantity of production.
**SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR FULL JOB AD.
How to Apply