iTMethods Jobs | DevOps Platform Support Engineer Career Opportunity at iTMethods Careers Web-page. iTMethods Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.itmethods.com
Notification Out From iTMethods Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In iTMethods, Can Apply For Jobs In iTMethods For The Position Of DevOps Platform Support Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This iTMethods Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
iTMethods Jobs | DevOps Platform Support Engineer Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
iTMethods Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With iTMethods As A DevOps Platform Support Engineer, Now They Can Apply For iTMethods Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On iTMethods Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 55540.00 per year. iTMethods Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of iTMethods Jobs For Position Of DevOps Platform Support Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- iTMethods
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- iTMethods Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 55540.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.itmethods.com
iTMethods Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Operations Support Specialist
As an Operations Specialist, you will be a key member providing managed services for customers on our platform. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will work closely with engineers, technology consultants, and various delivery teams to ensure maximum uptime for customers on our platform. As a curious individual that enjoys experimenting in a range of technologies, you will be part of an exciting journey of experts delivering and evolving our DevOps platform for enterprise customers.
- Act as a subject matter expert and advise customers on their Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) and DevOps tools.
- Assist in the configuration and support of customer environments; code deployments, optimization, and supporting various tools.
- Manage monitoring and logging solutions, identify issues proactively and mitigate them to improve the customer experience.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated software and infrastructure related issues and challenges.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our managed services practice.
- Explore and evaluate new and emerging software tools and technologies.
- Experience configuring or customizing JIRA and other Atlassian tools.
- Exposure to automation and familiar with the end to end build and deployment processes, including tools.
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows administration working within a high availability environment.
- Experience with continuous integration best practices and tools including Jenkins.
- Experience managing and supporting AWS or other cloud environments.
- Exposure to configuration management, performance monitoring and alerting tools is an asset.