Irving Nature Park Jobs | Maintenance Staff – Irving Nature Park Career Opportunity at Irving Nature Park Careers Web-page. Irving Nature Park Saint John, NB Jobs . Find-out Saint John, NB Government Jobs for freshers. Saint John Entry Level Jobs In NB. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Saint John, NB. Get All Hiring Updates From www.jdirving.com
Notification Out From Irving Nature Park Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Irving Nature Park, Can Apply For Jobs In Irving Nature Park For The Position Of Maintenance Staff – Irving Nature Park. Read Out Full Job Description About This Irving Nature Park Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Irving Nature Park Jobs | Maintenance Staff – Irving Nature Park Careers Opportunity In Saint John, NB
Irving Nature Park Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Irving Nature Park As A Maintenance Staff – Irving Nature Park, Now They Can Apply For Irving Nature Park Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Irving Nature Park Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 18.09 /Hourly. Irving Nature Park Jobs In Saint John, NB.
Briefed Details Of Irving Nature Park Jobs For Position Of Maintenance Staff – Irving Nature Park
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Irving Nature Park
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Irving Nature Park Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 18.09 /Hourly
Apply Through:- www.jdirving.com
Irving Nature Park Jobs In NB, Canada Full Job Description
- Carrying out various landscaping duties including pruning, lawn mowing, mulching trail surface, and keeping the park clean of debris.
- Carrying out various maintenance duties including light carpentry, installing signs, and the maintenance of various picnic areas, trails and road systems.
- Maintaining positive public relations with Park visitors.
- Ensuring safety, quality and environmental standards are maintained.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks such as lifting heavy objects and mowing lawns.
- Experience in a general laborer, landscaping, or maintenance role.
- Available to work on a rotating schedule which may include evenings and weekends.
- Motivated to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Committed to top performance in a safe work environment.
- Landscape/utility trailer and towing experience is an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license.