Infosys Limited Jobs | .NET Developer Career Opportunity at Infosys Limited Careers Web-page. Infosys Limited Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.infosys.com
Notification Out From Infosys Limited Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Infosys Limited, Can Apply For Jobs In Infosys Limited For The Position Of .NET Developer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Infosys Limited Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Infosys Limited Jobs | .NET Developer Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Infosys Limited Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Infosys Limited As A .NET Developer, Now They Can Apply For Infosys Limited Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Infosys Limited Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 79684.00 per year. Infosys Limited Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Infosys Limited Jobs For Position Of .NET Developer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Infosys Limited
Vacant Position :- .NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Infosys Limited Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 79684.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.infosys.com
Infosys Limited Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Infosys is seeking a .NET Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Toronto, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, especially.NET/C#, MVC, WCF/Webservices, and SQL Server
- Ability to work on multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL queries,
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
- write technical specifications/documentation
- Knowledge on QNXT will be an advantage
- manage applications in the production environment
- Exposure to health care industry
- Strong software development and debug/troubleshooting skills,
- Experienced in SDLC process
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills,
expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin