Humane Society Yukon Jobs | Kennel Attendant – On Call Career Opportunity at Humane Society Yukon Careers Web-page. Humane Society Yukon Whitehorse, Yukon Jobs . Find-out Whitehorse, Yukon Government Jobs for freshers. Whitehorse Entry Level Jobs In Yukon. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Whitehorse, Yukon. Get All Hiring Updates humanesocietyyukon.ca
Notification Out From Humane Society Yukon Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Humane Society Yukon, Can Apply For Jobs In Humane Society Yukon For The Position Of Kennel Attendant – On Call. Read Out Full Job Description About This Humane Society Yukon Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Humane Society Yukon Jobs | Kennel Attendant – On Call Careers Opportunity In Whitehorse, Yukon
Humane Society Yukon Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Humane Society Yukon As A Kennel Attendant – On Call, Now They Can Apply For Humane Society Yukon Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Humane Society Yukon Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $16.00 an hour. Humane Society Yukon Jobs In Whitehorse, Yukon.
Briefed Details Of Humane Society Yukon Jobs For Position Of Kennel Attendant – On Call
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Humane Society Yukon
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Humane Society Yukon Jobs Canada
Salary :- $16.00 an hour
Apply Through:- humanesocietyyukon.ca
Humane Society Yukon Jobs In Yukon, Canada Full Job Description
Kennel Attendant – On CallHumane Society Yukon
Part TimeCompensation: $16 HourlyDurationTo be DeterminedJob LevelEntry levelIntended job posting audienceAnyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Humane Society Yukon is seeking an on-call time kennel attendant. Hours will vary as it is an infill position. Candidate must be willing to work weekends and be available when there are shifts to fill.
Position TitleKennel Attendant
Employment Typepart time – on call
Responsible to:Kennel Manager
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- An understanding of kennel/cattery maintenance including daily routine procedures, and cleaning;
- An understanding of health issues, infection control and vaccinations in companion animal;
- Experience in animal comfort care including dealing with nervous and disturbed animal;
- Established communication skills; and
- Demonstrated passion for animal well-being and care for domestic animals.
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience working with dogs and cats
A Kennel Attendant for the Humane Society Yukon (HSY) is responsible to the Kennel Supervisor for the care of all animals and the cleanliness of the kennel/cattery areas and the general areas of the shelter.
- Ensuring a priority is made for the health and well-being of all shelter animals, with the eventual goal of placement;
- Adhering to shelter daily routine practices, checklists, and shelter policies;
- Perform daily cleaning of kennels, cages and public areas, following proper disease control protocol to ensure a sterile environment;
- Provide animals with clean water and food, while following feeding protocols; and ensure dishes are cleaned daily;
- Perform animal care duties, including bathing and nail trimming;
- Inform the kennel supervisor of any concerns with the animals’ well-being or the facility;
- Perform cleaning duties for other shelter areas;
- Launder, dry, and fold all towels, linens and other fabrics;
- Assist with the intake or exhaust of all animals;
- Assist the public with viewing of animals and answer general question regarding the adoption process; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Kennel Supervisor
Additional Application InstructionsJob will be open until a suitable candidate is found.