H&R Block Jobs | Team Lead, Financial Products and Analysis Career Opportunity at H&R Block Careers Web-page. H&R Block Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.hrblock.ca
Notification Out From H&R Block Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In H&R Block, Can Apply For Jobs In H&R Block For The Position Of Team Lead, Financial Products and Analysis . Read Out Full Job Description About This H&R Block Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
H&R Block Jobs | Team Lead, Financial Products and Analysis Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
H&R Block Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With H&R Block As A Team Lead, Financial Products and Analysis , Now They Can Apply For H&R Block Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On H&R Block Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $55264.00 per year. H&R Block Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of H&R Block Jobs For Position Of Team Lead, Financial Products and Analysis
Recruiting Agency / Department :- H&R Block
Vacant Position :- Sr. DevOps / SRE Engineer
Jobs Type :- H&R Block Jobs Canada
Salary :- $55264.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.hrblock.ca
H&R Block Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Senior DevOps/SRE Engineer
For over 55 years, H&R Block has prepared taxes for millions of Canadians annually. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, we serve taxpayers in more than 1,000+ offices, through our upload from home service, and online with our DIY tax software. Our dedicated team of Tax Experts use the latest in electronic processing and filing technology to prepare all types of returns, including personal, small business, corporate, farm, trucker, fishing, U.S., rental and estate.
Becoming an H&R Block Associate is an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the tax preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Manager, SRE, the DevOps/SRE Engineer will be responsible to build, monitor and architect Cloud IaaS solutions that support and empower our development teams with automation, high availability and performance. Working within H&R Block’s maturing DevOps environment, you will be part of a growing Site Reliability Engineering team who are building and developing Cloud-First solutions in Microsoft Azure. In addition to your experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure, your proficient use of Azure DevOps, Git, Terraform, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, and other DevOps tools, you will require strong programming skillsets with PowerShell, Bash Scripting, Java and .Net or other programming languages.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Using automation extensively to design, configure, manage, and monitor systems in support of our product development teams
- Contributing to the development of CI/CD pipeline that adheres to performance and security standards defined by the team(s), emphasizing cloud platform integration and self-service workflows
- Help define and measure SLI/SLOs, matching metrics for individual applications in collaboration with the application/product owners
- Working with developers and other SRE’s to design and build scalable, reliable and cost-efficient Cloud infrastructure
- Providing timely assistance and remediation solutions during critical situations and production incidents to help resolve service problems (You may be part of an on-call rotation)
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Microsoft Azure Certifications and or day-to-day working knowledge is a must
- Minimum of 5 of experience in current discipline on the following:
- Build, Monitor and Architect Cloud IaaS solutions
- Experience with Automation of Infrastructure, Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Proficient with DevOps tools like Git, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Strong programming skillsets with PowerShell, Bash Scripting, Java and .Net or other programming languages.
- Strong understanding of cloud security best practices
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience migrating from On-prem to Cloud
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a DevOps-oriented, collaborative environment
We’re looking for smart and motivated people who are ready to learn new technology, succeed and grow!
If that’s you, we invite you to send your resume to [email protected]
H&R Block fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.