Hot Topic Jobs | Sales Associate Career Opportunity at Hot Topic Careers Web-page. Hot Topic Ottawa, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ottawa, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.hottopic.com
Notification Out From Hot Topic Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Hot Topic, Can Apply For Jobs In Hot Topic For The Position Of Sales Associate. Read Out Full Job Description About This Hot Topic Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Hot Topic Jobs | Sales Associate Careers Opportunity In Ottawa, Ontario
Hot Topic Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Hot Topic As A Sales Associate, Now They Can Apply For Hot Topic Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Hot Topic Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 15.20 per hour. Hot Topic Jobs In Ottawa, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Hot Topic Jobs For Position Of Sales Associate
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Hot Topic
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Hot Topic Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 15.20 per hour
Apply Through:- www.hottopic.com
Hot Topic Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Join the loudest store in the mall! We’re looking for music and pop culture fanatics to help create the best experience for our customers. As a Hot Topic Sales Associate, you’ll be a huge part of our success by providing the best customer service, ensuring that fellow fans are able to get their hands on the Merch they love. You’ll share your fandom knowledge, stock and replenish product, and help merchandise the store in a visually appealing way, all while being hyper focused on the in-store experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return. They’ll be impressed by your product knowledge, customer experience skills and use of the Force
- Cover the sales floor zone and ensure that assigned areas are up to visual standards
- Work the register; you’ll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add on sales
- Assist with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix
- Let your voice be heard! You’ll communicate fashion & music trend information to management and respective HQ partners
- While we welcome wizards, we don’t like it when spells are stolen. You’ll work with Store Management to ensure there’s no misuse of spells and wizardry around theft
- Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you’ll help keep the stock room organized and the store tidy
- Any other activities as assigned by your Store Leader
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience working in a retail environment. If you love music and pop culture, you’re in the right place!
- Superpowers in providing customer service and selling
- You’ll have to be at least 16 years of age to join the fandom force
- Avenger like collaboration and communication skills
- The usual retail stuff: able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours, reaching for Merch using ladder, step stool and poles. You’ll also have to be able to move around boxes awesome merchandise that may weigh up to 50 pounds