HomeSense Jobs | Store Associate, Full Time, HomeSense Whiterock Career Opportunity at HomeSense Careers Web-page. HomeSense White Rock, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out White Rock, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. White Rock Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in White Rock, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.homesense.ca
Notification Out From HomeSense Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In HomeSense, Can Apply For Jobs In HomeSense For The Position Of Store Associate, Full Time, HomeSense Whiterock. Read Out Full Job Description About This HomeSense Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
HomeSense Jobs | Store Associate, Full Time, HomeSense Whiterock Careers Opportunity In White Rock, British Columbia
HomeSense Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With HomeSense As A Store Associate, Full Time, HomeSense Whiterock, Now They Can Apply For HomeSense Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On HomeSense Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $45350.00 per year. HomeSense Jobs In White Rock, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of HomeSense Jobs For Position Of Store Associate, Full Time, HomeSense Whiterock
Recruiting Agency / Department :- HomeSense
Vacant Position :- Store Associate, Full Time, HomeSense Whiterock
Jobs Type :- HomeSense Jobs Canada
Salary :- $45350.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.homesense.ca
HomeSense Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Solita discovered ADVENTURE working at TJX.
Every day at our stores feels like a new adventure to Solita and she says that’s what makes her work so exciting. The challenges, problem-solving and constant variety are just some of the things that you’ll discover working with us too!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner; be knowledgeable to answer questions regarding merchandise items, prices and brands and provide information on promotions, TJX Canada policies and procedures, events and store locations
- Processing of daily shipments, organization and set-up of the warehouse area; ensuring all merchandise is received, processed and merchandise presentation standards are maintained
- Demonstrating a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges and purchases in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting with Fitting Room duties including ensuring counter area is clean, organized and has the proper supplies in place and assisting customer inquiries
- For a closer look into the role, click HERE
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- High school education or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- The ability to set up and maintain a warehouse environment
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email [email protected]