Holman Enterprises Jobs | Supervisor Career Opportunity at Holman Enterprises Careers Web-page. Holman Enterprises Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.holmanenterprises.com
Notification Out From Holman Enterprises Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Holman Enterprises, Can Apply For Jobs In Holman Enterprises For The Position Of Supervisor. Read Out Full Job Description About This Holman Enterprises Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Holman Enterprises Jobs | Supervisor Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Holman Enterprises Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Holman Enterprises As A Supervisor, Now They Can Apply For Holman Enterprises Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Holman Enterprises Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 65,792 per year. Holman Enterprises Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Holman Enterprises Jobs For Position Of Supervisor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Holman Enterprises
Vacant Position :- Supervisor
Jobs Type :- Holman Enterprises Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 65,792 per year
Apply Through:- www.holmanenterprises.com
Holman Enterprises Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Holman Enterprises is a diverse automotive services company that is made up of six operating businesses – including automotive dealerships across the country, a leasing and auto retail finance company, an auto parts distributorship, a truck up-fitting business, a full-service insurance brokerage, and the largest privately owned fleet leasing and management company in the world.
Principal Purpose of Position:
- Direct report responsibility for the Analysts in the pod.
- Maintain a work environment and create opportunities that support, mentor, and develop employees.
- Manage performance and provide feedback, both verbal and written, to all direct reports using formal and informal one-on-ones and performance reviews.
- Responsible for managing, clarifying, and prioritizing project/support requests submitted to BI&A and/or redirecting inquiries as needed; assigning and balancing workload for the analysts ensuring timely completion; and assign priority support/project requests rapidly while assessing and minimizing impact to pod workload.
- Assist analysts in problem solving and development of innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- Final accountability for deliverables completed by assigned pod.
- Coach ARI internal customers on how to best utilize the resources of the team for the benefit of their clients and themselves.
- Identify and leverage subject matter experts and resources within other departments at ARI as necessary to ensure delivery of the best possible solution to client challenges.
- Makes recommendations and works with management to implement system and/or process improvements.
- Support internal business intelligence initiatives, projects, and other departments as requested.
- Coordinate on the job training for new Analysts and support onboarding efforts of Performance Excellence in regards to functions of the BI&A Team.
- Support of the ARI sales process and represent the BI&A Team in prospect visits.
- Participate in and present information to clients during meetings and industry seminars in support of pod.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required.
- MBA or technical Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business or economics preferable.
- Valid Passport – Some travel may be required in Canada or US (up to 25%)
- Minimum of 12-18 months as a Business/Data Analyst II (or similar), independently conducting a full suite of project types and/or demonstrated consistently high levels of analytical ability and job performance.
- Demonstrated strong formal and informal leadership abilities.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of individuals and draw from them exceptional output.
- Proficient in aligning all resources necessary to create the highest quality project deliverables.
- Must be creative, have advanced problem solving skills, the ability to transfer prior experience to new assignments, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to coordinate and manage multiple priorities while maintaining high quality of work.
- Ability to lead and coordinate a team of individuals and ensure timely completion of all projects. Project management experience preferred.
Communicating & Influencing Skills:
- Must have excellent engagement and communication skills including a comprehensive attention to detail and effective listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and other ARI departments, interact positively and collaboratively with others at all levels of management.
- Possesses superior presentation skills, time management and prioritization skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.