Hollyburn Family Services Jobs | Accounts Payable Clerk Career Opportunity at Hollyburn Family Services Careers Web-page. Hollyburn Family Services North Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out North Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. North Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in North Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.hollyburn.ca
Notification Out From Hollyburn Family Services Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Hollyburn Family Services, Can Apply For Jobs In Hollyburn Family Services For The Position Of Accounts Payable Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Hollyburn Family Services Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Hollyburn Family Services Jobs | Accounts Payable Clerk Careers Opportunity In North Vancouver, British Columbia
Hollyburn Family Services Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Hollyburn Family Services As A Accounts Payable Clerk, Now They Can Apply For Hollyburn Family Services Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Hollyburn Family Services Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $45000.00–50000.00 a year. Hollyburn Family Services Jobs In North Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Hollyburn Family Services Jobs For Position Of Accounts Payable Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Hollyburn Family Services
Vacant Position :- Accounts Payable Clerk
Jobs Type :- Hollyburn Family Services Jobs Canada
Salary :- $45000.00–50000.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.hollyburn.ca
Hollyburn Family Services Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
At Hollyburn Family Services, we empower growth and inspire change and we’re looking for people to join our team who want to do the same. If this sounds like you, read on. We’d love to have you on our team!
We are Hollyburn Family Services, an industry leading organization that provides quality residential programs, counselling and support services to children, youth, and families since 1990. We are proud to have a diverse team, all of whom have unique abilities with which to enrich the lives of our clients.
We are looking to add a Full-time Accounts Payable Clerk to our growing team! Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accounts Payable clerk works according to established schedules and procedures and has overall responsibility for the timely processing accounts payable and billing functions. The hours for this job are Monday-Friday, during regular business hours.
You are a team player who is supportive of all people who work for and with our agency. You are excellent at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines while upholding a high standard for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Certification or Diploma is preferred. Candidates with equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience with complex and high volume Accounts Payable
- High level of accuracy
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- General understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Discretion and trustworthiness due to handling of confidential information
- Proficiency in data entry
- Detail oriented
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, focused individual with the ability to learn quickly and with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvement solutions
- Working experience with QuickBooks Enterprise (1-2 years)
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office Programs (1-2 years)
- Proof of COVID-19 double vaccination record or exemption from the provincial health authority as required by our funders
A sample of what you’ll be doing:
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Verify all transactions comply with company policies and procedures
- Prepare invoices for data-entry and new vendor set-ups
- Resolution of invoice discrepancies
- Reconciliations as needed, including petty cash
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain thorough and well-organized files, both paper and electronic
- Produce Accounts Payable reports as required
- Coordination among key staff to expedite critical payments
- Other duties as assigned
Because we know our team is our heart and our most important asset, we are excited to offer:
- Hands-on, extensive, and continuous training
- Professional development and advancement within our ever growing organization
- 100% employer premium paid extended health, dental, vision care, and life insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid vacation, wellness days, and sick days
- Group RRSP matching of up to 6% of gross salary
- Tuition reimbursement and subsidies for professional development (e.g. conferences, seminars, courses)
- Casual dress
- Free parking
- Pet-friendly work environment
- And more!
Salary: $45,000 to $50,000/year plus full benefits