Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs | Mechanical Drafter Career Opportunity at Hitachi ABB Power Grids Careers Web-page. Hitachi ABB Power Grids Quebec City, QC Jobs . Find-out Quebec City, QC Government Jobs for freshers. Quebec City Entry Level Jobs In QC. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Quebec City, QC. Get All Hiring Updates From www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Notification Out From Hitachi ABB Power Grids Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Can Apply For Jobs In Hitachi ABB Power Grids For The Position Of Mechanical Drafter. Read Out Full Job Description About This Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs | Mechanical Drafter Careers Opportunity In Quebec City, QC
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Hitachi ABB Power Grids As A Mechanical Drafter, Now They Can Apply For Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Hitachi ABB Power Grids Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 54,575.00 per year. Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs In Quebec City, QC.
Briefed Details Of Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs For Position Of Mechanical Drafter
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 54,575.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs In QC, Canada Full Job Description
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi ABB’s Power Grids Transformers (PGTR) are a global leader in technology, and the largest supplier of transformers in the world. We are pioneering the digitalization of transformers, while working on the frontier of renewable energy and ultra-high voltage AC & DC applications.
- Draws and / or revises relatively simple plans, graphs, diagrams and / or sketches for future use. Performs this work for quotation, orders, and instruction manuals. Performs detailed production drawings using the appropriate drawing software.
- Codify and classify for future reference according to established methods and procedures. Detailed drawings for purchase.
- Educate, advice and assist any person in reading and interpreting drawings. Among other things, non-compliance reports or design change notices.
- Ensures the reproduction of the drawings according to the specifications requested with the technical documentation and check list.
- Learn the following (sub) subassemblies: (111) welded tank, (110) assembled tank, (121) welded cover, (120) assembled cover, (130) oil conservator, (140) wiring, (160) Chimney, (170) piping, (180) pillar. Acts as technical support for the various operations related to the mechanical engineering department.
- May be called to participate in inspection committees # 3.
- Basic training on transformers.
- Must draw subassembly details under supervision.
- Able to find draftsman’s errors on the drawing parts and take responsibility for the accuracy of detail drawings.
- Able to check the inter-connection with other sub-assemblies.
- Able to check all the above-mentioned subassemblies.
- Operates various software or specialized program.
- Must learn and follow all instructions issued by Hitachi ABB.
- Must be in control of the sub-assemblies mentioned above to continue its progression.
- Temporarily performs the tasks of another level when required.
- College degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent training deemed appropriate by the Direction of the Department Must work with mechanical design software.
- 0 to 12 months of experience or experience in a related field will be considered Knowledge Intermediate Level of Drawings Software Used
- Must have basic English skills to communicate with suppliers, with people from other factories and occasionally customers.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Hitachi ABB Power Grids Canada Inc. values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. We are committed to employment equity and believe in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Hitachi ABB Power Grids actively encourages applications from women, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. Hitachi ABB Power Grids encourages applicants to self-identify in the application process and is prepared to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Only selected applicants will be contacted.