Hexagon Jobs | Applications Support Representative Career Opportunity at Hexagon Careers Web-page. Hexagon Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From hexagon.com
Notification Out From Hexagon Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Hexagon, Can Apply For Jobs In Hexagon For The Position Of Applications Support Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Hexagon Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Hexagon Jobs | Applications Support Representative Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Hexagon Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Hexagon As A Applications Support Representative, Now They Can Apply For Hexagon Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Hexagon Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 73011.00 per year. Hexagon Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Hexagon Jobs For Position Of Applications Support Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Hexagon
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Hexagon Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 73011.00 per year
Apply Through:- hexagon.com
Hexagon Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Applications Support Representative
We are looking for an Applications Support Representative to join a global engineering and manufacturing leader in tech that does cool stuff that matters. Reporting to the 24/7 Customer Support Manager, the position will an integral part of the newly formed 24/7 support team, which specialise in front line support. The successful candidate will take part in shifts, being 12hrs, on a 4 day on 4 day off rotation. If you thrive on providing high quality customer support, this role could be for you.
The Company: Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector and mobility applications. You’ll be joining over 22,000 people in 50 countries on the leading edge of your field.
The Location: Hexagon is a global company with locations around the world. This position is based in Calgary, AB.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from the world-wide customer base looking for system, product and/or application support
- Complete case logging activities in our case management system
- Interact with customers to review and prioritise support cases as per SLA’s whilst setting customer expectations
- Solve customer inquiries and requests that have known solutions
- Use your basic understanding of our highly technical GNSS products to triage and assign incoming cases
- Escalate support cases to 2nd tier Core Support as required
- Issue service notifications
- Identification of mass impact events
- Technical Diploma (i.e. Technology related)
- Experience working directly with customers, preferably in the delivery of support or services
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to get along with others
- English fluency with excellent verbal and written skills
- High attention to detail and highly organised
- Strong multitasker with keen ability to prioritise
- Outgoing and energetic with exceptional people skills
- Comfortable working individually but know when to ask for help
- Work well in a collaborative environment
- 2+ years experience working in a highly Technical Support capacity
- Frontline support or Helpdesk experience
- Basic understanding of GNSS products
- Experience with SalesForce as a CRM