Healthy Planet Jobs | Produce Clerk Career Opportunity at Healthy Planet Careers Web-page. Healthy Planet Etobicoke, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Etobicoke, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Etobicoke Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Etobicoke, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.healthyplanetcanada.com
Notification Out From Healthy Planet Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Healthy Planet, Can Apply For Jobs In Healthy Planet For The Position Of Produce Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Healthy Planet Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Healthy Planet Jobs | Produce Clerk Careers Opportunity In Etobicoke, Ontario
Healthy Planet Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Healthy Planet As A Produce Clerk, Now They Can Apply For Healthy Planet Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Healthy Planet Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 25448.00 per year. Healthy Planet Jobs In Etobicoke, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Healthy Planet Jobs For Position Of Produce Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Healthy Planet
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Healthy Planet Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 25448.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.healthyplanetcanada.com
Healthy Planet Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Produce Clerk to set-up and maintain the condition of the produce department according to company standards. You bring a strong background in retail sales, customer service, product quality and a passion for natural wellness
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with an emphasis on providing fast, friendly customer service. Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Performs receiving duties including: verifying orders against invoices, reporting shortages and breaking down loads and dating product. Cuts cases, stacks, prices, and marks merchandise. Maintains produce storage area.
- Trims, cuts, wraps, trays, displays and waters produce. Prevents shrink, damage and spoilage of product. Builds produce displays, rotates and discards outdated or spoiled product to ensure freshness and quality. Ensures proper pricing and signing of products. Uses related equipment such as knives, wrappers, scales, compactors, garbage disposals, hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, storage area, and selling floor. Ensures a safe and secure work environment. Maintains the eye-appeal of the department.
- Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity
- Ability to be friendly, courteous, tactful and maintain composure in dealing with customers and co-workers. Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to learn taste, proper handling, preparation, seasonality, and perish-ability of product, and department policies and procedures.
What We Offer
- Awesome work environment and company culture
- Medical Benefits and flex spending account for Full-time employees
- Employee discounts
- Internal opportunities for growth
At Health Planet we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Healthy Planet hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.