Health Sciences North Jobs | Communications Specialist Career Opportunity at Health Sciences North Careers Web-page. Health Sciences North Greater Sudbury, Ontario Jobs. Find-out Greater Sudbury, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Greater Sudbury Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Greater Sudbury, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From hsnsudbury.ca
Notification Out From Health Sciences North Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Health Sciences North, Can Apply For Jobs In Health Sciences North For The Position Of Communications Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Health Sciences North Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Health Sciences North Jobs | Communications Specialist Careers Opportunity In Greater Sudbury, Ontario
Health Sciences North Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Health Sciences North As A Communications Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Health Sciences North Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Health Sciences North Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 75251.00–88569.00 a year. Health Sciences North Jobs In Greater Sudbury, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Health Sciences North Jobs For Position Of Communications Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Health Sciences North
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Health Sciences North Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 75251.00–88569.00 a year
Apply Through:- hsnsudbury.ca
Health Sciences North Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
A dynamic and growing health care environment awaits you in Sudbury Ontario: Canada’s happiest city! Surrounded by provincial parks and over 200 lakes, Greater Sudbury has over 160,000 residents and is a rich mix of urban, suburban, rural and wilderness environments. Just a one hour flight or four-hour drive from Toronto; here, you will experience the balance of a challenging technological career and a comfortable lifestyle, right in the heart of Northern Ontario’s largest city.
Health Sciences North (HSN) is seeking a Communications Specialist to write stories and communicate important information about HSN to both our internal and external audiences. Under the general direction of the Manager, Communications and Community Engagement, this individual will lead the development of content and communications strategies within HSN and HSNRI, while building and fostering relationships to support HSN strategic corporate goals.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a three (3) year Diploma in a relevant field (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Digital Media) from an accredited college. We are looking for someone with a minimum of five (5) years related experience in communications or media, including traditional, social and digital media content development. Candidates that possess experience working in a health care environment are preferred.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment and are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, you are encouraged to view the full job description on the HSN Careers Website.
We offer competitive salary and vacation, extended health and dental benefits, a pension plan through HOOPP and relocation allowance to assist with moving expenses.
Interested applicants are asked to Website at hsnsudbury.ca/careers.
1. Demonstrated ability to be a collaborative and supportive team member.
2. Demonstrated ability to be a compelling storyteller and strong writer for internal and external audiences.
3. Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, manage multiple projects, a diversified workload, rapidly changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
4. Demonstrated excellent judgement as well as proven organizational and analytical skills.
5. Understanding of hospital and health system issues, including the ability to be discreet when handling confidential information, is considered an asset.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of importance of creating content that meets AODA and FLS standards.
7. Demonstrated ability to develop and foster relationships with teams across a large organization.
8. Demonstrated ability to independently identify issues, plan improvements, measure success and continue improvement in the communications space.
9. Demonstrated training, experience or utilization of lean methodology for process improvement.
10. Demonstrated ability to independently identify issues, plan improvements, measure success and continue improvement.
11. Demonstrated excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and patient information systems.
12. Demonstrated superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
13. Demonstrated discretion and maturity when handling confidential information.
14. Demonstrated commitment to the safety of co-workers and patients.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
1. Minimum of a three (3) year Diploma in a relevant field (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Digital Media) from an accredited College.
2. Ministry of Labour “Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps” training certificate is required.
1. Minimum of five (5) years related experience in communications or media, including traditional, social and digital media content development.
2. Experience working in a health care environment is preferred.
Candidates will be selected for this position on the basis of their skill, ability, experience and qualifications as identified in the resume and completed Application Form submitted. The Hospital reserves the right to conduct a formal interview where required.
French Language Service Designation:
Bilingualism is an Asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,250.50-$88,569.00 per year
- Day shift