Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Jobs | Dishwasher Career Opportunity at Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Careers Web-page. Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Harrison Hot Springs Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.booking.com
Notification Out From Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa, Can Apply For Jobs In Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa For The Position Of Dishwasher. Read Out Full Job Description About This Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Jobs | Dishwasher Careers Opportunity In Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa As A Dishwasher, Now They Can Apply For Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 15.20 -19.81 per hour. Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Jobs In Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Jobs For Position Of Dishwasher
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa
Vacant Position :- Dishwasher
Jobs Type :- Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 15.20 -19.81 per hour
Apply Through:- careers.booking.com
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Harrison Hot Springs Resort is currently recruiting for the position of Dishwasher / General Helper.
About our company:
Harrison Hot Springs and the Eastern Fraser Valley is a beautiful place to live, work and play. We would love to have you join our amazing team and share the high quality of life that we have come to enjoy.
At Harrison Hot Springs Resort, our guests discover a location unlike any other destination in the world. We know the care and customer service we offer our guests leads to special experiences for them. We endeavour to exceed guest expectations and deliver outstanding products and hospitality services. Even though we welcome thousands of guests each year, we will focus on individuals and what we can do to make them feel like they are at home.
Overlooking Harrison Lake, the Harrison Hot Springs Resort offers the following amenities: five mineral hot springs pools, the Healing Springs Spa, three restaurants and a coffee bar, extensive banquet and catering options, Resort Golf Course and Resort Marina.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies and procedures to ensure guest satisfaction
- Able to quickly and efficiently clean and sterilize all dishes, utensils, and equipment used by guests, kitchen, and associates
- Maintain a clean, orderly work station, accurate storage of product, and have sufficient supplies available
- Able to attend to work reliably
- Able to work safely and securely in a manner that protects the integrity and safety of the guest, associates and hotel
The successful candidate will possess the following skill-set:
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a high volume, fast paced kitchen preferred
- Food Safe Level 1 required
- WHMIS preferred
- First Aid Certificate preferred
- Proven experience as a team player
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and take direction well required
- Proven ability to prioritize required
- Proven Safe Work and reliable attendance record required
- Ability to apply common sense solutions to standardized problems in predictable situations
- Proven good communication skills required
- Proven organizational skills
- Proven ability to follow hotel standards, rules and regulations
- Maintains good sanitation and cleaning habits throughout the day required
- Being multi-lingual is an asset
- Flexible to a changing workload
- Flexible to a changing schedule
Ø ONLY APPLICANTS LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA WILL BE CONSIDERED
How to Apply
Expiring: Jul 31, 2021Salary: $15.20 – $19.81/HourlyJob Type: Part Time, PermanentStart Date: As soon as possibleLanguage: EnglishMinimum Education: High SchoolPositions Available: 2NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations (6641)NOC Job Title: DishwasherExpires: 2021-07-31