HarperCollins Jobs | Marketing Coordinator, Harlequin Brand Group Career Opportunity at HarperCollins Careers Web-page. HarperCollins Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From harpercollins.co.in
Notification Out From HarperCollins Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In HarperCollins, Can Apply For Jobs In HarperCollins For The Position Of Marketing Coordinator, Harlequin Brand Group. Read Out Full Job Description About This HarperCollins Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
HarperCollins Jobs | Marketing Coordinator, Harlequin Brand Group Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
HarperCollins Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With HarperCollins As A Marketing Coordinator, Harlequin Brand Group, Now They Can Apply For HarperCollins Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On HarperCollins Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 37 per hour. HarperCollins Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of HarperCollins Jobs For Position Of Marketing Coordinator, Harlequin Brand Group
Recruiting Agency / Department :- HarperCollins
Vacant Position :- Marketing Coordinator, Harlequin Brand Group
Jobs Type :- HarperCollins Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 37 per hour
Apply Through:- harpercollins.co.in
HarperCollins Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We are looking for a highly organized book lover to join our Harlequin Brand Marketing team. Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will work closely with in-house teams to coordinate, develop and implement plans and activities that will optimize and enhance Harlequin’s catalogue of titles.
Product Execution – 50%
- Assists in the workflow process with all key stakeholders to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Supports with the cover design process for front list products and new product development, ensuring production deadlines are met.
- Assists with market analysis of romance subgenres and reports insights to help inform front list product strategy.
- Participates as the marketing representative with select product publishing teams to ensure strong competitive packaging and sales.
Promotion – 30%
- Supports Assistant Product Managers with execution of promotional opportunities for titles/authors/themes.
- Provides executional assistance to the Brand and Promotions team.
- Supports brand publicity team with Net Galley platform.
- Creates, executes, and maintains in-book advertising for front list products.
Communication – 10%
- Tracks reviews, promotions, and product priorities for effective communication with all key stakeholders.
- Supports Assistant Product Managers and Sr. Marketing Manager in presentation materials of program results.
Analysis and Reporting – 10%
- Provides publishing teams with the analysis and reporting of monthly sales results and identified trends. Participates in the presentation of recommendations to enhance performance.
Specific training or job experience required includes:
- University graduate
- Publishing certificate would be an asset
- Project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), with the ability to build presentation decks, schedule meetings, and create and utilize pivot tables and vlookups
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to flawlessly manage execution, display organizational savvy and show high attention to detail
Competencies and skills required to perform this job include:
- Results-oriented and highly detail-oriented
- Highly collaborative team player
- Calm under pressure, with the ability to take initiative, and prioritize multiple projects under tight timelines
- Excellent project management, communication, organizational, and prioritization skills a must
- Ability to influence at the individual contributor level
- A drive for results and ownership of product
What’s in It For You?
- The opportunity to be part of a company on the leading edge of publishing, working with a very talented team and exceptional books
- Summer Hours from late May to early September
- Remote work, flexible start/stop times
- Paid time off days and vacation allotment, starting at three weeks (prorated based on start date)
- Flexible benefit plans to fit your needs and pension matching
- Various virtual social activities to keep you connected – we love trivia!
- Virtual author events and access to discounted books
- Working with passionate people!
About HarperCollins Canada and Harlequin
Harlequin is a leading publisher of commercial fiction and narrative nonfiction. We publish more than 100 titles a month that reach audiences globally. Encompassing highly recognizable imprints that span a broad number of genres, we are home to many award-winning New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling authors. Harlequin is a division of HarperCollins Publishers, the second-largest consumer book publisher in the world. Through HarperCollins’s global publishing program, Harlequin titles are published in 17 countries and 16 languages.