Harbour Development Jobs | Opportunities for Deckhands Career Opportunity at Harbour Development Careers Web-page. Harbour Development Saint John, New Brunswick Jobs . Find-out Saint John, New Brunswick Government Jobs for freshers. Saint John Entry Level Jobs In New Brunswick. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Saint John, New Brunswick. Get All Hiring Updates www.harbourdev.com
Notification Out From Harbour Development Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Harbour Development, Can Apply For Jobs In Harbour Development For The Position Of Opportunities for Deckhands. Read Out Full Job Description About This Harbour Development Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Harbour Development Jobs | Opportunities for Deckhands Careers Opportunity In Saint John, New Brunswick
Harbour Development Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Harbour Development As A Opportunities for Deckhands, Now They Can Apply For Harbour Development Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Harbour Development Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $45001.00 Per Year. Harbour Development Jobs In Saint John, New Brunswick.
Briefed Details Of Harbour Development Jobs For Position Of Opportunities for Deckhands
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Harbour Development
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Harbour Development Jobs Canada
Salary :- $45001.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.harbourdev.com
Harbour Development Jobs In New Brunswick, Canada Full Job Description
OPPORTUNITES FOR DECKHANDS
Harbour Development is a large Eastern Canadian Marine Construction and Dredging company with over 60 years of experience delivering professional dredging and marine construction services to various private and public marine stakeholders.
- Make safety and protection of the environment the top priority at all times by adhering to the company’s protective clothing policies and safe working practices and procedures, under the direction and supervision of the superintendents.
- Perform Watchkeeping duties, as required.
- Perform fire and security rounds and maintain gangway watch while in port, as instructed by the superintendent.
- Perform general maintenance and hygiene duties as directed by the superintendent, including painting, cleaning, planned maintenance work and tank inspections.
- Perform deckhand duties at port and offshore installations, including; Mooring, unmooring and line hanging; handling ship – assist lines; loading stores; cargo loading, discharging and back loading including cargo hose handling, cargo lashing; anchor handling and towing operations.
- Primary location: Saint John Harbour. May be required to travel within Atlantic provinces.
- Contribute to Harbour Developments safety culture by:
- Understand and comply with various safety processes within the Safety Management System.
- Possess the skills to perform job related tasks and apply safe practices while performing physical tasks.
- Have a through understanding of precautions and procedures related to the Safety Management System.
- Have thorough understanding of pollution regulations and the company’s objectives regarding environmental protection.
Training, Experience and Certification Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Marine Emergency Duties
- Transport Canada Marine Medical
- H2S Alive
- Marine First Aid and CPR
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate (TDG)
- Vessel Personnel with Security Responsibilities.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Harbour Development Incorporated is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.Date PostedNov 21, 2021TypeFull-time – PermanentCareer LevelExperiencedCategoryLogistics and Supply ChainCompetition Number21003876