Halton Healthcare Services Jobs | Receiver / Storeskeeper- PFT- Materials Management Career Opportunity at Halton Healthcare Services Careers Web-page. Halton Healthcare Services Oakville, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Oakville, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Oakville Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Oakville, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.haltonhealthcare.on.ca
Notification Out From Halton Healthcare Services Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Halton Healthcare Services, Can Apply For Jobs In Halton Healthcare Services For The Position Of Receiver / Storeskeeper- PFT- Materials Management. Read Out Full Job Description About This Halton Healthcare Services Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Halton Healthcare Services Jobs | Receiver / Storeskeeper- PFT- Materials Management Careers Opportunity In Oakville, Ontario
Halton Healthcare Services Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Halton Healthcare Services As A Receiver / Storeskeeper- PFT- Materials Management, Now They Can Apply For Halton Healthcare Services Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Halton Healthcare Services Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $20.26 – 25.29 an hour. Halton Healthcare Services Jobs In Oakville, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Halton Healthcare Services Jobs For Position Of Receiver / Storeskeeper- PFT- Materials Management
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Halton Healthcare Services
Vacant Position :- Receiver / Storeskeeper- PFT- Materials Management
Jobs Type :- Halton Healthcare Services Jobs Canada
Salary :- $20.26 – 25.29 an hour
Apply Through:- www.haltonhealthcare.on.ca
Halton Healthcare Services Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Department: Materials Management
Status: Permanent Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday – Days; 0800-1600, 7.5 hour shifts (Hours subject to change based on operational needs)
Halton Healthcare takes great pride in providing quality, compassionate healthcare services to our rapidly growing communities. As a progressive and vibrant healthcare organization, we take healthcare to a new level to meet the urgent needs of our community’s growing and aging population. We are a distinctive centre of healthcare excellence that offers first-rate care in an innovative environment that supports the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the community.
Halton Healthcare’s vision of Exemplary patient experiences, always, goes beyond just the patient experience; it has shaped our entire culture and remains at the core of every interaction in our organization, from our patients & families to our staff, physicians and volunteers. We believe in exemplary PEOPLE experiences always!
This is what you will be doing:
- Receives, inspects for damages and shortages, records all receipts into a computerized system and distributes all supplies and equipment for the facility
- Counts and verifies shipments from packing slip to a computerized materials management system
- Ensures WHMIS labeling on hazardous materials prior to distribution
- Handles discrepancies with finance, stores and purchasing staff
- Responsible for automated entry of outgoing courier packages and processing
- Responsible for tagging and recording all capital equipment deliveries
- Handles all stores requisitions received by computer or email
- Ensures stock rotation of all supplies and checks expiry dates
- Maintains accurate record of stock issued and received and replenishes stock daily
- Ensures that inventory is secure at all times
- Sorting of internal mail and redirection to user departments
- Takes inventory and scans floors every afternoon with electronic HHD
- Manage department inventory levels to ensure correct stock quantities on hand
- Takes final year-end physical counts at year end.
- Maintain current knowledge of fire safety regulations, WHMIS and MSDS regulations
This is what you will need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- High School Diploma required
- Computer proficiency including data entry and keyboarding experience using multiple materials management computerized systems
- Must be physically able to perform the required tasks involving repetitive heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), pushing/pulling of heavy loads and extensive standing and walking.
- Must be familiar with various clinical products as well as the ability to understand and comply with store keeping and inventory procedures and methods
- Related experience in a health care setting is an asset.
- Basic experience using a calculator, fax machine, photocopier, printer and postage machine.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick assessments to solve minor problems and establish priorities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while also working effectively in a team
- Proven ability to practice values consistent with corporate policies and a commitment to fostering a safe and positive work environment in accordance with Health & Safety policy and legislation
- Computer knowledge of the Meditech Materials Management system an asset.
- Creative and innovative, self-directed, flexible team player.
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
Salary: $20.26 to $25.29 per hour
Date Posted: May 10, 2022
Internal Applications Due By: May 17, 2022
Please apply if you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.com directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with Directive #6, Halton Healthcare has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination and Management Policy. All new hires must be fully compliant with our Policy as a condition of employment with Halton Healthcare. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination or proof of a documented medical exemption as part of the hiring process.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.