Habanero Jobs | User Experience Researcher, Product Career Opportunity at Habanero Careers Web-page. Habanero Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.habanero.in
Notification Out From Habanero Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Habanero, Can Apply For Jobs In Habanero For The Position Of User Experience Researcher, Product. Read Out Full Job Description About This Habanero Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Habanero Jobs | User Experience Researcher, Product Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Habanero Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Habanero As A User Experience Researcher, Product, Now They Can Apply For Habanero Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Habanero Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 75602.00 per year. Habanero Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Habanero Jobs For Position Of User Experience Researcher, Product
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Habanero
Vacant Position :- User Experience Researcher, Product
Jobs Type :- Habanero Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 75602.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.habanero.in
Habanero Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Please address your cover letter to the hiring team at Habanero, and make sure to share: (1) why you think Habanero would be a great place to work, and (2) how your previous peers and clients would describe your design approach.
You’re passionate about creating amazing workplace experiences. You love to work with people to build consensus and excitement while creating exceptional user-centered experiences. You believe that every detail matters and love educating others on the importance of designing for experiences. Your peers and clients describe you as creative, opinionated but diplomatic, adaptive, and collaborative. So, we’d like to meet you!
User experience researchers at Habanero work in close collaboration with our product and project teams providing insights from in-depth quality research to support the strategy and design objectives. A curiosity for what motivates people and an appreciation for research methods are attributes that describe Hab UX researchers. It’s okay if you don’t have perfect experience in all the role description or technology listed below; if you can learn quickly and work well with others to solve challenges just in time, we’d like to hear from you!
Habanero is looking to add this exciting full-time role to our already awesome team anywhere across Canada! This means you can work remotely anywhere in Canada or from one of our downtown offices in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto, we’re flexible! As an organization, Habanero is passionate about creating exceptional experiences for our clients and their employees, and we believe that the best solutions begin and end with people. This is where you come in.
To get a picture of what this role looks like, imagine yourself…
- Leading and performing research activities and summarizing findings and proposing next steps for the product team
- Using a mixture of both quantitative and qualitative research methods to drive product decisions
- Developing research strategies and plans in creative ways to discover the valuable insights needed to advance product development
- Sharing insights and bringing solutions to life with artifacts such as user flows, storyboards, journey maps, empathy maps, and customer archetypes
- Uncovering product assumptions, prioritizing their impact and creating research plans to validate them
- Specifying the objectives of research cycles and defining the best approach to test hypotheses and solutions including participatory activities with potential users
- Recruiting, interviewing, observing, and evaluating people’s behaviour as they work with software and software prototypes
- Clarifying both business needs and user needs and then working with product teams to prioritize where to direct the team’s creativity and effort
- Working collaboratively with the product team to envision potential solutions and define successful outcomes to strive for
- Supporting the Business Development and Marketing teams to conceptualize and develop artifacts that help customers understand the benefits and characteristics of the product
- Understanding the market that our products exist in and identifying differentiating problems and solutions that align with Habanero’s vision
- Sharing your expertise and point of view with other members of the product team, with the rest of Habanero, and potentially as an external thought leader
Chances are, you’re right for this role if you have…
- 3+ years of experience supporting evidence-based product design with UX research
- A passion for building products that make an impact
- A portfolio of research projects to share with us
- Foundational skills with facilitation and collaboration tools such as Miro
- Some basic knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft 365
- A human-centered design approach to solving problems and creating exceptional experiences
- Strong storytelling skills and experience sharing design recommendations and rationale with decision-making audiences
- A passion for participating in internal design reviews and providing your feedback
- A natural tendency to solicit others for their ideas and opinions, and encourage people to share feedback
- An interest in working in an autonomous, high-performing and non-hierarchical workplace
- An understanding of product development and working within product teams
If you plan on working remotely or from home regularly, you have…
- An appropriate remote work setup, such as a quiet space and a trusted and reliable internet connection
- Access to internet speeds of at least 15 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up (having the ability to connect via Ethernet for troubleshooting is required)
Bonus points if you have experience with…
- Research ethics, inclusive research and managing bias
- Service and/or experience design work
- Information architecture
- Leading and facilitating design-related workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Experience working in Agile and/or Scrum teams
- Experience with a continuous discovery approach to product development
The Hab hiring process
As mentioned above, please address your cover letter to the hiring team at Habanero, and make sure to share: (1) why you think Habanero would be a great place to work, and (2) how your previous peers and clients would describe your design approach.
If we reach out, please expect a thorough interview process including some meet and greets with Habs, a 2-hour core competency interview and reference checks with past employers or other contacts. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all steps of our hiring process. While we’d love to meet everyone who applies, only those who are short-listed will be contacted. All applicants will receive a notification when the role is closed or filled. Thanks for taking the time to apply!
A little bit about Habanero
Habanero is a Canadian consulting company with offices in Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg. We are passionate about helping people and organizations thrive. We believe that every organization can be exceptional, and we help to humanize the world of work through the creation of modern workplaces and the cultural, communication, collaboration and content experiences that power them. Our solutions are globally recognized, and we have consecutively ranked as one of Canada’s top ten best places to work for the last 11 years. Habanero is proud to be ranked #9 on the Great Place to Work® Canada List of Best Workplaces™ for 2021.
The best kind of work
Habanero is an organization where people who are creative, hard-working, friendly, honest and open come together to do great work. We have a shared passion for solving complex issues that will benefit other people and organizations. We only hire people we can count on, so you can be certain that you are joining a team of happy and competent team members. We service our clients and projects across Canadian time zones and consultants are resourced on cross-regional teams.
Supporting each other in personal growth
We are a lattice organization, meaning that there is no traditional hierarchy. There is no typical boss, and you don’t report to a manager. Instead, we have a more holistic approach to mentorship – we offer employee journey coaches who are there to help you with all things career and life. We believe it’s up to you to make the most out of your career, and we are here to support and encourage you every step of the way.
A diverse culture of clever humans
At Habanero, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity. We are committed to creating and supporting equal employment opportunities regardless of age, race, ancestry, ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability. We have included a personalized submission field in our application form to provide an additional opportunity for you to tell your story outside of the traditional resume and cover letter.
Our compensation package includes a technology allowance, a wellness allowance, flexible work hours and location, health and dental coverage, a health spending account and RRSP matching. We also enjoy smaller perks like free snacks and drinks and group lunches where you can reconnect with your team after a long week. There are training and development opportunities for those who wish to continue evolving their skills. All employees start at three weeks of vacation.
Bringing life to work
Everyone at Habanero probably has their own story around this, but it’s probably safe to say that it starts with people feeling like they can bring their whole selves to work. The cornerstone idea is that we want to support people having great lives, not just great work lives (we can’t say our relationship begins at 9:00 and ends at 5:00). Other things we’ve heard make the difference for Habs:
- People starting their careers get to jump in and gain experience right away
- Employee journey support system (career coach)
- The culture of trust, transparency, inclusivity, collaboration, autonomy… to name a few
- The awesome people that work here (of course)
- Flexible work schedule
- Training and development opportunities when we can support them