Groves Memorial Community Hospital Jobs | Housekeeping Aide Career Opportunity at Groves Memorial Community Hospital Careers Web-page. Groves Memorial Community Hospital Mount Forest, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mount Forest, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mount Forest Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mount Forest, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.gmch.ca
Notification Out From Groves Memorial Community Hospital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Groves Memorial Community Hospital, Can Apply For Jobs In Groves Memorial Community Hospital For The Position Of Housekeeping Aide. Read Out Full Job Description About This Groves Memorial Community Hospital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital Jobs | Housekeeping Aide Careers Opportunity In Mount Forest, Ontario
Groves Memorial Community Hospital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Groves Memorial Community Hospital As A Housekeeping Aide, Now They Can Apply For Groves Memorial Community Hospital Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Groves Memorial Community Hospital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $23.38 – 23.88 an hour. Groves Memorial Community Hospital Jobs In Mount Forest, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Groves Memorial Community Hospital Jobs For Position Of Housekeeping Aide
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Groves Memorial Community Hospital
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Groves Memorial Community Hospital Jobs Canada
Salary :- $23.38 – 23.88 an hour
Apply Through:- www.gmch.ca
Groves Memorial Community Hospital Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
NORTH WELLINGTON HEALTH CARE
LOUISE MARSHALL HOSPITAL
One (1) full time Housekeeping Aide position is available within the Support Services Department at Louise Marshall Hospital.
This position is unionized with OPSEU, Local 226.
- Housekeeping experience in hospital environment or similar is required
- Housekeeping Certificate for Healthcare setting an asset
- Ability to receive written and verbal instructions concerning job routines, operation of equipment and safety precautions
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with computer processes of email, intranet, word and excel a benefit
- Familiarity with Hospital Waste protocols and standards
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge of Infection Control procedures in a health care setting
- Ability to carry out the physical aspects inherent in this position (see working conditions below).
- Satisfactory performance and attendance required
- Satisfactory Reference Checks required prior to start date
- Must provide a Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Must complete a Pre-Employment Health Assessment including providing proof of full COVID vaccination prior to being hired
Physical demands of the job require tasks that involve repeated lifting, bending, kneeling, standing, walking, pushing carts, periodic climbing which include ladders, operation of floor machines and other equipment
HOURS OF WORK:
- Day, evening and weekend shifts as per department schedule
- As per Collective Agreement
- $23.38 – $23.88 per hour
Interested applicants please submit your cover letter and resume on BambooHR at the following link:
INTERNAL applicants please apply with your work email address.
EXTERNAL applicants are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.