Greco Aluminum Railings Jobs | Designer Career Opportunity at Greco Aluminum Railings Careers Web-page. Greco Aluminum Railings Windsor, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Windsor, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Windsor Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Windsor, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From grecorailings.com
Notification Out From Greco Aluminum Railings Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Greco Aluminum Railings, Can Apply For Jobs In Greco Aluminum Railings For The Position Of Designer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Greco Aluminum Railings Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Greco Aluminum Railings Jobs | Designer Careers Opportunity In Windsor, Ontario
Greco Aluminum Railings Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Greco Aluminum Railings As A Designer, Now They Can Apply For Greco Aluminum Railings Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Greco Aluminum Railings Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $21.67 an hour. Greco Aluminum Railings Jobs In Windsor, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Greco Aluminum Railings Jobs For Position Of Designer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Greco Aluminum Railings
Vacant Position :- Designer
Jobs Type :- Greco Aluminum Railings Jobs Canada
Salary :- $21.67 an hour
Apply Through:- grecorailings.com
Greco Aluminum Railings Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Greco Aluminum Railings is a dynamic, innovative and progressive company, part of the Industrial Products division of CSWI. Greco leads the field in design, engineering and fabricating the best aluminum railing systems and engineered architectural products throughout North America.
The Designer reports directly to the Manager, Design.
The Designer will be responsible for preparing electronic working plans, technical and shop drawings for various railing and architectural projects from preliminary concepts, sketches, calculations, specification sheets and other data. The Designer will review plans and confer with internal stakeholders to meet project specifications, complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
The roles and responsibilities of the Designer are as follows:
- Design and prepare detailed electronic working plans, charts and/or scale drawings for railings and architectural projects from observation, measurements, sketches and specifications
- Produce detailed drawings and specifications using dedicated computer software to produce design specifications, including parts lists and cost information
- Work closely with both the Project Manager and Fabrication Manager to select cost effect materials and construction techniques.
- Creating custom railing designs from Elevation sketches and incorporate custom railing drawings into tool palettes
- Make basic computations to determine layout of charts, strength of materials and requirements for structural design
- Organize and maintain a design and digital file database for each project
- Provide technical guidance and direction to staff in the interpretation and implementation of specifications and requirements and the procurement and use of design files
- Prepare electronic layouts, charts, detailed scale drawings, and material and equipment requirements from sketches, specifications, and standard layouts provided
- Revise computer-aided designs and plans to comply with modified specifications made during actual construction
- Interface with departmental personnel to obtain details of equipment and materials requirements
- Brainstorm as part of a team or developing design concepts using computer-aided design, and other traditional design tools
- Review plans and writing technical reports to meet project specifications
- Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets
- Employ problem-solving strategies and find solutions to product design issues
- Successfully carry out assignments on project design teams.
- Facilitate and ensure the quality of design, drawings and graphic work produced within the team
- Ensure proper documentation of all work, products and relevant activities.
- Perform other related duties as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 4-5 years of design experience in structural steel industry or similar.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to identify customer needs and the ability to effectively communicate them required.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Strong presentation, oratory, and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to finish multiple projects on time and scale
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, including the ability to multitask in a fast-paced product development environment.
- Time management skills, ability to multi-task, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Collaborative in dealing with customers and fellow employees, maintaining excellent working relationships.
- Receptive to change – can adapt to changing circumstances.
Greco Aluminum Railings has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put into place before you begin your employment.