Greater Toronto Airports Authority Jobs | Passenger Service Representative Career Opportunity at Greater Toronto Airports Authority Careers Web-page. Greater Toronto Airports Authority Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.torontopearson.com
Notification Out From Greater Toronto Airports Authority Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Greater Toronto Airports Authority, Can Apply For Jobs In Greater Toronto Airports Authority For The Position Of Passenger Service Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Greater Toronto Airports Authority Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Greater Toronto Airports Authority Jobs | Passenger Service Representative Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Greater Toronto Airports Authority Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Greater Toronto Airports Authority As A Passenger Service Representative, Now They Can Apply For Greater Toronto Airports Authority Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Greater Toronto Airports Authority Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 57382.00 per year. Greater Toronto Airports Authority Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Greater Toronto Airports Authority Jobs For Position Of Passenger Service Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
Vacant Position :- Passenger Service Representative
Jobs Type :- Greater Toronto Airports Authority Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 57382.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.torontopearson.com
Greater Toronto Airports Authority Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Reporting to the Manager Passenger Services, the incumbent is responsible for answering public/passenger inquiries relating to the GTAA and airport operations and services; in-Terminal paging, both audio and video; performing the role of “Concierge” to the public and providing recommendations on various requests for restaurants, entertainment and transportation options.
- Provide guidance to passengers inside the Terminal on numerous processes and operating procedures
- Answer public phone lines, in-Terminal courtesy phones, and social media inquiries
- Attend to and resolve passenger inquiries or complaints inside and outside the Terminal
- Handle the airport’s Lost and Found program, including logging in lost items and reconciling them with their owner
- Act as a first level responder to complaint calls in accordance with established protocols
- Assist passengers in communication/co-ordination with airlines, agencies and tenants in relation to irregular events
- Recommend sale of ground transportation tickets, hotels, and other ticket sales (tours)
- Provide translation services to the public
- Monitor assigned process and report on observations
- Monitor stanchion set-up, check-in, baggage belt assignments and flow f passengers and rectify if not to plan
- Monitor and control the flow of passengers through processing areas(CBP, CBSA, CATSA) and configure swing doors to specific sectors of the Terminal which involves sweeping the lounge area in advance
- Establish cold weather queue in the Terminals for Ground Transportation services
- Distribute portable paging units during system outages
- Coordinate queues during IRROPS or peak periods
- Direct passengers during closures of facilities and controlling the flow into specific processing areas
- Place temporary directional signage and responding within the Incident Management System (IMS) program and assisting with IRROPS and large-scale events as directed by the Manager, Operations
- Possess Post-Secondary education with a preference in Business Administration, Customer Service and/or Tourism/Hospitality; or have an acceptable combination of education, training and practical work experience.
- Possess fluent oral and written communication skills in English, French and at least one other language
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and interacting with the public in large and individual settings
- Experience in a call centre environment and airport operations is preferred
- Ability to acquire and retain a Transportation Security Clearance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of local and provincial tourism; local geography and methods of transportation to inform the travelling public, and knowledge of airport operations, layout and services provided
- Demonstrated skills in dealing with the public in very busy and hectic situations, multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a great deal of tact and patience in dealing with the public and irate passengers
- The position requires long periods of standing and walking within the Terminals, listening for extended periods of time in a call-centre environment, as well as moving and arranging stanchions and deploying IRROP phone carts, greeters’ booths and temporary signage
- Ability to interact with the public using numerous different mediums in various languages, gain and maintain control of a crowd and remain calm in stressful situations
The GTAA is a private not-for-profit corporation and a federally regulated employer. The Government of Canada has suspended mandatory vaccination requirement for federally regulated transportation sector workers. The GTAA has also suspended the application of the mandatory vaccination requirement in its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. However, GTAA continues to monitor government and health developments relating to COVID -19 and may re-introduce the Vaccination and proof of Vaccination requirements in the Policy at any time.
What’s in it for you!
We offer our GTAA members amazing benefits, including retirement planning, group health benefits, employee assistance programs (EAP), paid leave, education and training, as well as recognition and rewards programs.