Graybar Jobs | Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Inside Sales Career Opportunity at Graybar Careers Web-page. Graybar Windsor, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Windsor, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Windsor Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Windsor, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.graybarcanada.com
Notification Out From Graybar Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Graybar, Can Apply For Jobs In Graybar For The Position Of Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Inside Sales. Read Out Full Job Description About This Graybar Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Graybar Jobs | Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Inside Sales Careers Opportunity In Windsor, Ontario
Graybar Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Graybar As A Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Inside Sales, Now They Can Apply For Graybar Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Graybar Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 36,749 per year. Graybar Jobs In Windsor, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Graybar Jobs For Position Of Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Inside Sales
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Graybar
Vacant Position :- Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Inside Sales
Jobs Type :- Graybar Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 36,749 per year
Apply Through:- www.graybarcanada.com
Graybar Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Make the move … Join one of North America’s “Most Admired Companies”
Graybar Canada (a division of Graybar Electric and a Fortune 500 corporation) is a leader in the distribution of high quality electrical, automation and telecommunications products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services.
Graybar operates more than 250 distribution facilities throughout North America, with 30 branches across Canada. As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies, Graybar has the power and stability of a big corporation and the integrity and drive of a neighborhood business.
Graybar Canada currently has a career opportunity available in our Windsor, NB location for :
Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Inside Sales
- Assist in shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise and matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading purchase orders to determine items to be moved, gathered and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via inventory computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Preparing parcels for mailing
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following :
- Minimum Grade 12 education; however, preference will be given to individuals with a technical education background.
- Previous warehouse handling experience will be considered an asset.
- Competent with computers and various operating systems.
- Ability to do light to moderate lifting (up to 60 lbs).
- Familiar with safety procedures in the workplace.
- Certified forklift operator (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
Graybar Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Computer Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Service Awards Program
- Scholarship Program for Employee’s Children
- Excellent Hours – No Evening or Weekends
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Graybar Canada is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Graybar Canada Accessibility Plan.
No phone calls or agencies, please.